Start by marking “The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Bride (Greek Tycoons)” as Want to Read:
The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Bride (Greek Tycoons)

The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Bride (Greek Tycoons)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Rhiannon Davies's plan was to reunite her late friend's baby with the infant's Greek father, then return home...alone. Instead Lukas whisks them away to his private island! Soon Rhiannon falls under the spell of the sun, sea--and the ruthless tycoon himself. Caught up in a wave of desire for the devastatingly handsome Lukas, she finds herself agreeing to marriage--with a m ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Presents #2722, 192 pages
Published April 1st 2008 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Bride

AgentScully
This is a nice angsty read, with a hero and heroine who both have abandonment issues. He's taken refuge in cold duty, responsible for cleaning up his wayward family's messes. She's looking for love and belonging, for little Annabel and ultimately for herself.

This is one of the better HP's I think. The hero is alpha but he's not needlessly cruel or jerk-y. I liked that he's been celibate for 2 years, instead of being the usual stud cliche, which is how he knows he's not a dad. The heroine could
Leona
An intense read that had me up all night. Both, Lukas and Rhiannon carry scars inflicted from those that should have loved them the most. It was touching to see the love of a baby connect two people that had built so many barricades around their hearts.

However, I had a few regrets to the story, and thus it lost a star.

1) I liked how the author wove the culture into the theme and for the most part, she did a terrific job. But she made one mistake, that really bothered me. I know these are only
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Well, I enjoyed this story about two people who've been so hurt as children and now must choose between living in the past or letting it go and trusting in themselves to make their lives what they want.
The author has written with a real understanding of human emotions and how children are affected by their parents' decisions. I had a lot of trouble with how the hero, Lukas, viewed physical love and love in general , but understood why.
The heroine, Rhiannon, is brave. Willing to be vulnerable,
Marilyn
Kate is another new author for me and an exceptional one at that with this almost "Greek Tragedy"! At times, this was painful to read as Lukas struggled with his emotions and refused to love! He is a magnificent Greek alpha, shoulders his entire family's problems and always rises to the cause and takes responsibility for their misconduct.

The first few chapters are intense due to the fact that both characters, Lukas and Rhiannon are immediately drawn to each other. The air sizzles and crackles b
Lady Raven RAVE!
I dont think it was a bad read, it was a good read. The ending was a pretty good ending. just didnt like that it took one page which is the last page for him to say love you but still a good read. give it a try.
Colleen
The heroine of this story irritated the crap out of me and the plot was just plain silly.
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Gretchen
Gretchen marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Lotem
Lotem marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Hms
Hms marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Rr
Rr marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Mariana Bezerra
Mariana Bezerra marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Kate is the USA Today-bsetselling author of 25 romances with Harlequin Presents, hundreds of short stories, and several historical novels and anthologies now available on Kindle.

She likes to read romance, mystery, the occasional straight historical and angsty women's fiction; she particularly enjoys reading about well-drawn characters and avoids high-concept plots.

Having lived in New York City, sh
More about Kate Hewitt...
Out In The Country The Lone Wolfe (Bad Blood, #8) An Inheritance of Shame (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #4) The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Karedes #4) This Fragile Life

“She realised with an intense, wonderful rush that love didn't make you weak. It made you vulnerable, but it also made you strong.” 5 likes