Start by marking “Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions” as Want to Read:
Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions

Be a Recruiting Superstar: The Fast Track to Network Marketing Millions

Network marketing--also known as direct selling and multilevel marketing--has turned millions of people into successful business owners. But to truly reach their earning potential, network marketers need to successfully grow their businesses by recruiting the right people.

Written by a true network marketing superstar who personally enlisted over 1,000 people in her first y
Published May 1st 2008 by AMACOM/American Management Association

To ask other readers questions about Be a Recruiting Superstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be a Recruiting Superstar

Will Jeffries
Apr 25, 2011 Will Jeffries rated it it was amazing
Mary Christensen is one of the first books I read when getting involved in Network Marketing. Several people recommended her books because they are easy to understand.

So, what is Network Marketing?

Basically, Network Marketing is a legit business model - if approached in the right way. If you are interested in this approach to passive income streams, find a product that is not being heavily marketed in the normal marketing arena. Also, find a product that truly helps and cures people of their ail
Sep 13, 2016 Michael rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business, 2014
A great book on people and types of people. Use these techniques combined with other books, and you'll be armed with all the information you need to be successful. It'll be up to you to get it done.
Andrea Brown Riley
Apr 08, 2015 Andrea Brown Riley rated it it was amazing
I am SO glad I read this book. There were so many great insights into relating to and connecting with other people in order to offer them my business opportunity that I hadn't been able to think of before. The personality types, the recruiter types, and all the different ways of categorizing people really helped me to focus on where my strengths lay, and where I can improve, and over the course of reading the book I've come up with a specific recruiting plan and have been able to connect with my ...more
Liz Wright
Mar 02, 2016 Liz Wright rated it really liked it
Recruiting has never been my strong suit so I've been trying to get different perspectives on how I can improve. Christensen offers a lot of options for where to find recruits, how to figure out what their goals are, and how to encourage a recruit to sign on based upon their goals and life circumstances. She also talks about personality and how personality influences success in network marketing - how to find "peacocks" etc. and how to coach each type of personality/recruit.
Dec 29, 2011 Jan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The author is obviously very experienced in network marketing and does a good job giving an overview of the business model.
Katy English
Jun 28, 2016 Katy English rated it really liked it
I am a scared recruiter, and the tips in this book were great. i am ready to put them to use for sure!!!! i think every network marketer should read this book.
Apr 01, 2016 Carlos rated it really liked it
Very informative book about how to become a better recruiter on MLM it goes straight to the point with no hard to understand language
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2014
Rick Martinez
Rick Martinez rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2016
Derek Yopp Jr
Derek Yopp Jr rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Greg rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Laura rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2013
Christina Bell
Christina Bell rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2014
Raquel rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Becky rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2014
Erin Garvey
Erin Garvey rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
Becky rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2013
Gloria rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Rikell Hammer
Rikell Hammer rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Janie rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2014
Rhuan Dogon
Rhuan Dogon rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2015
Bethany Andrews
Bethany Andrews rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2013
Liz Kelly
Liz Kelly rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Jenny Harrison
Jenny Harrison rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2015
Erin rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2012
Anibel Abalin
Anibel Abalin rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2013
Jami Steimle
Jami Steimle rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2015
Barbara Paduano
Barbara Paduano rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Stacey Mc
Stacey Mc rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Ultimate Guide to Network Marketing
  • Beach Money: Creating Your Dream Life Through Network Marketing
  • Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams!
  • How to Build a Multi-Level Marketing Machine
  • The Greatest Networker in the World: The story that has changed the lives of millions Now it can change yours!
  • The Four Year Career: How to make your dreams of fun and financial freedom come true or not
  • The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life
  • Network Marketing for Dummies.
  • Teach Yourself NLP
  • Who's That Dog? 35 Fabulous Rescues That Found Their Forever Homes
  • My Emily
  • An Eagle Named Freedom: My True Story of a Remarkable Friendship
  • The Divinity of Dogs: True Stories of Miracles Inspired by Man's Best Friend
  • Rock Your Network Marketing Business: How to Become a Network Marketing Rock Star