Start by marking “Family Songbook” as Want to Read:
Family Songbook

Family Songbook

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A broad selection of 124 film, show, operetta and semi-classical hits; nostalgic favorites from "gaslight varieties" through the '20s and Swing Era. Also folk and inspirational selections. Spiral-bound to lie flat plus a sing-along lyric book.
Published July 1st 1981 by Readers Digest

To ask other readers questions about Family Songbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family Songbook

Kaethe
My piano-playing never advanced beyond "painful", but I loved to go into the family room and sing very quietly from this book. Fortunately, now there is Rock Band and I don't have to sing along to my poor instrumentation, I can have a real band backing me up.

The 21st century for the win!
Fredrick Danysh
Readers Digest has put together a list of song lyrics traditionally called family music due that they can sing it together. It also contains the music for each.
Nathan
Nathan marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Michael Donohue
Michael Donohue marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Claire Barrett
Claire Barrett marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2013
Ruth
Ruth added it
Jun 27, 2012
Jay
Jay added it
Apr 07, 2010
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. is a global media and direct marketing company based in Chappaqua, New York, best known for its flagship publication founded in 1922, Reader's Digest. The company's headquarters are in New York City, where it moved from Pleasantville, New York.

The company was founded by DeWitt and Lila Wallace in 1922 with the first publication of Reader's Digest magazine, but
More about Reader's Digest Association...
Back to Basics New Complete Guide to Sewing Strange Stories, Amazing Facts The Girl Who Chased the Moon / Rainwater Laughter Really Is The Best Medicine: America's Funniest Jokes, Stories, and Cartoons