Scholastic Book Of World Records 2009

Scholastic Book Of World Records 2009

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  16 reviews
A LOT can change in a year, and the bestselling SCHOLASTIC BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS has been updated to include all the most recent events with a fresh new interior design!

Whether kids want to know what the world's deadliest snake is, which country eats the most chocolate, who has the most career touchdowns in the NFL, or which state has the largest water park, the SCHOLASTIC...more
Published October 1st 2008 by Scholastic Reference (first published January 15th 2000)

Amer Ibric
This book was great this book had many facts and was really fun to read. I really enjoyed every part of this book. I cant wait for the Book Of The World Records 2010! I love this book because of all the wacky facts.

I can connect this book to the book called ripleys belive it or not. This is because both of those books have crazy facts and stuff like that. I like both of those books and i hope you do too!

I would give this book 5 stars cause it is really, really fun to read and is a book that i l...more
Vivek
I liked this book because it shows a lot of interesting records that we might not know!Some of the records from the 2009 is same to 2008!But,some records are different to 2008 records!I strongly recommend you this book because you will be amazed to read this book!
MissInformation
Finally- one that has lots of the cool photos, but doesn't include the real gross-out ones (though being gross is a sell point for some kids, this one gives me an option).
Benjamin R
It's very cool because I like the parts that go like this;(World's tallet mountain is; Mount Everest!) or (WORLD'S-----____________________________.
Layslie
i liked this book i learned a lot of interesting facts that i did not know of it was a good book that increased my knowledge a lot.
Tony
This book is filled with awsome information. It tells you who is the richest man/woman. Who won world records, this book is very cool.
Andrew
You can learn a lot of interesting facts and records, i even made a FaceBook, Know It All quiz about it
Patrick☠
shows all records of money sport anmals
Kenneth johnson
its always fun to look at this.
Jon
Humorus and informative.
Betty
It showed a poison frog.
Heber Guevara
This is a pretty good book
Hakiem Johnson
How do I read this book
Jiselle
it was so cool
Noah
Noah added it
Jun 20, 2014
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Ani
Ani added it
Apr 03, 2014
Aiden
Aiden is currently reading it
Mar 05, 2014
Angela
Angela added it
Feb 24, 2014
Robert Mosher
Robert Mosher is currently reading it
Jan 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Scholastic Book Of World Records 2008 Scholastic Book of World Records 2012 Scholastic Book Of World Records 2010 Scholastic Book of World Records 2013 Scholastic Book of World Records 2014