Start by marking “Reforming Harriet (Love in Disguise #4)” as Want to Read:
Reforming Harriet (Love in Disguise #4)

Read Book* *Different edition

Reforming Harriet (Love in Disguise #4)

Lady Harriet Worthington’s passions are strictly culinary. Little does she know that her new business partner, Lord Elias Westwood, and his sensual appetites are about to add romantic spice to her life.

After weathering one philandering husband, Lady Harriet vows never to wed again. Lord Westwood, who founded a West Indies spice company with her late husband, is at his wit’
Published October 1st 2016 (first published October 1st 1998)

Win a Copy of This Book

Reforming Harriet
    Release date: Jun 08, 2016
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 6 signed copies of Reforming Harriet, Book #4 in the Love in Disguise series!

When a Regency widow who works magic in th

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 6 copies available, 214 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Nov 07 - Dec 12, 2016

Countries available: US

Format: Print Book

read on goodreads
  • Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Reforming Harriet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reforming Harriet

Sissy's Romance Book Review For You
    I received this book in exchange for an honest review
    'Reforming Harriet' by Eileen Putman is book four in the "Love in Disguise" series.
    This is the story of Lady Harriet Worthington and Elias Westwood.
    Harriet is a widow whose husband was a partner of Elias. Harriet now has inherited her deceased husband's shares. Harriet is actually using her part of the partnership/shares for what she feels has helping others. She works/runs a bakery had helps the neighbors. When Elias comes to her and tries
    Jun 13, 2016 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    This is a great book; this is the fourth book in the Love in Disguise series written by Eileen Putman. This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. This book will keep you reading long into the night. If you are looking for a great book, then you need to read this book. I am looking forward to reading the next book by this author.
    A Review copy was provided to me in exchange for a fair and honest review. The free book held no determination on my personal review.
    Sherry Westendorf
    A very interesting sweet story. Loved it. They take the long way through working through things to get to the love. Kept my attention. One to curl up with and get comfortable. I recommend it. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
    LemontreeLime
    This was an excellent comedy of errors, combined with fantastic food descriptions and a story that makes you want to read the next chapter before putting it down, and the next and the next... A good regency romance novel read!
    Ira
    Jul 17, 2016 Ira rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
    I already read a couple of books by Eileen Putnam and really liked them but "Reforming Harriet" and I didn't get along that well. Somehow it took me ages just to read the first third of it. Things got a bit better afterwards but on the whole I had a problem with the characters and the plot.

Apart from the hero being a bit too much a victim of his higly developed olfactorial senses and the heroine being part naive and part disillusioned and disappointed by life I don't really get the feeling that
    Laura Reading
    Jul 06, 2016 Laura Reading rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    "It is not a game, it is a business arrangement!"
    Taking place in the early 1800s, this mismatched pair seems to have nothing in common.
    Elias is only seeking to regain control of his spice company, formed due to his difficult life beginning and the blessing/curse of an absurdly accurate olfactory sense. He is a man on a mission who abhors any sort of disorganization and mess. He wants life to be lived according to structure and plan.
    Lady Harriett is a widow. She endured a five year marriage and e
    Jan Goodard
    Aug 16, 2016 Jan Goodard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    This not your typical boy meets girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after story. It is more of a love wary boy and girl meet and do not like each much story. Throw in the interfering (& humorous) servants and you have a good story. What I liked best is that this is not the usual storyline but tells Harriet and Elias' story just a bit differently and not being able to guess the twists and turns their story takes. I really liked the characters, both troubled but very worthy of ...more
    Andrea
    Sep 07, 2016 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
    This book had everything I enjoy about historical romance, witty dialogue and interesting characters with a romantic and passionate love story, I couldn't put it down, I definitely recommend it. I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.
    Barbara Watts
    Jun 11, 2016 Barbara Watts rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
    Lady Harriet Worthington meets Elias Westwood after her husband dies and they do not get along at the start, she has been selling shares of their company off ( as her husband left them to her) without Elias’s okay.Harriet loves to bake and her creations are Heavenly, Elias has a sense of smell that is why he was partners with Freddy Harriet’s deceased husband in a spice import business.This book made me laugh at some of the things these two did! Also this story tell something's about her ...more
    Sandi
    Sandi rated it liked it
    May 24, 2013
    Theresa Depiano
    Theresa Depiano rated it liked it
    Jun 25, 2014
    Deirdre
    Deirdre rated it it was amazing
    Jun 29, 2013
    Susannah Carleton
    Susannah Carleton rated it liked it
    Dec 26, 2011
    Barbra
    Barbra rated it liked it
    Nov 30, 2008
    Jessica
    Jessica rated it liked it
    Sep 29, 2014
    Dottiebears
    Dottiebears rated it really liked it
    Nov 15, 2016
    Mary
    Mary rated it really liked it
    Jun 23, 2011
    Miranda
    Miranda rated it really liked it
    Aug 29, 2016
    Kendra
    Kendra marked it as to-read
    May 31, 2016
    Lynn
    Lynn added it
    Jan 07, 2010
    FlibBityFLooB
    FlibBityFLooB marked it as to-read
    Dec 01, 2010
    Sandy
    Sandy added it
    Feb 03, 2011
    Kelly
    Kelly added it
    Mar 02, 2012
    Yinzadi
    Yinzadi marked it as to-read
    Aug 16, 2012
    KU2
    KU2 added it
    Jun 06, 2016
    Brittney
    Brittney marked it as to-read
    Sep 12, 2014
    Tima
    Tima marked it as to-read
    Mar 18, 2016
    Sumit
    Sumit marked it as to-read
    Mar 19, 2016
    Rhonda L.
    Rhonda L. marked it as to-read
    Mar 26, 2016
    Heidi
    Heidi added it
    May 15, 2016
    Rita
    Rita marked it as to-read
    Jun 08, 2016
    Tonya
    Tonya marked it as to-read
    Jun 16, 2016
    Laura marked it as to-read
    Jul 08, 2016
    Lynn
    Lynn marked it as to-read
    Jul 10, 2016
    Lynn Demsky
    Lynn Demsky marked it as to-read
    Micielle
    Micielle marked it as to-read
    Frederick Rotzien
    Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
    Kimberly
    Kimberly marked it as to-read
    Cheryl Bradley
    Cheryl Bradley marked it as to-read
    Laura Lovejoy-Brunk
    Laura Lovejoy-Brunk marked it as to-read
    Cathy
    Cathy marked it as to-read
    Melly Mel
    Melly Mel marked it as to-read
    Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Nov 19, 2015 09:28AM
    820102
    Eileen Putman's love for England's Regency period has inspired her research trips to Britain, France and other European countries -- there being no substitute for stepping on the very soil that Beau Brummell and his champagne-polished Hessians trod in such incomparable style.

About the Love in Disguise series:

In these tales of Regency intrigue, nothing is as it seems: A street wench masquerades as
    More about Eileen Putman...