Start by marking “Being God's Man in the Search for Success” as Want to Read:
Being God's Man in the Search for Success

Being God's Man in the Search for Success (Being God's Man)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
“I’ve worked hard to get where I am. I’ve overcome great obstacles. I’ve earned it.” No one had a greater right to say those statements more than King David. He rose from the fields of Palestine to the palace of power and privilege. He’d made it. But now that he was on top, would he continue to grow spiritually in the midst of his success?

Self-sufficiency is a temptation e
Published July 15th 2003 by WaterBrook Press

To ask other readers questions about Being God's Man in the Search for Success, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being God's Man in the Search for Success

Brent Soderstrum
Another good Bible study book on searching for success as a man of God, not as a man of this world. I particularly enjoyed the section on Being Flexible When God Says No. That is often hard to take but we need to keep in mind that God loves us and has great plans for us. Often the things He says no to are not what is best for us. It is just hard to see that at the time.

The authors weave the story of King David in to the various lessons and we learn how David waited for success, how he handled on
Ebenezer Kwaa
Ebenezer Kwaa marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
The Book Man
The Book Man marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Chidi OKORO
Chidi OKORO marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2012
tsweaney
tsweaney marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2012
David LeDoux
David LeDoux marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2012
C. Krupinski
C. Krupinski marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2011
Mike
Mike added it
Oct 21, 2011
Mickey Kammeyer
Mickey Kammeyer marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2011
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2011
Derrick Gray
Derrick Gray marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2010
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2008
Stephen Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries — the nation’s largest faith-based broadcast, counseling and treatment ministry — and is the host of the nationally syndicated “New Life Live!” daily radio program heard on over 180 radio stations nationwide. Steve is also the founder of the Women of Faith conferences attended by over 3,000,000 women.
Steve is a nationally known p
More about Stephen Arterburn...
Every Man's Battle: Winning the War on Sexual Temptation One Victory at a Time Every Young Man's Battle: Strategies for Victory in the Real World of Sexual Temptation Every Man's Marriage: An Every Man's Guide to Winning the Heart of a Woman Healing Is a Choice: 10 Decisions That Will Transform Your Life and 10 Lies That Can Prevent You from Making Them Every Man, God's Man (Every Man Series)