Start by marking “Of Angels, Beasts, and Plagues: The Message of Revelation for a New Millennium” as Want to Read:
Of Angels, Beasts, and Plagues: The Message of Revelation for a New Millennium

Of Angels, Beasts, and Plagues: The Message of Revelation for a New Millennium

Balancing sound exegetical study with relevant devotional insight, this evocative, concise, and thorough interpretation introduces Revelation to any individual or group seeking its significance in the new millennium.
Published June 1st 1999 by Judson Press (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Of Angels, Beasts, and Plagues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Of Angels, Beasts, and Plagues

Crystal
Nov 05, 2010 Crystal rated it liked it
I had the author as my professor in college (and advisor). This is a very thorough book on the book of Revelation in the Bible. It's hard to separate contentin my memory of his class vs his book, but I know he was very thorough covering the various perspectives of interpreting the book in the Christian community. I would look it up now, but my ex-husband kept my copy of the book. I want to buy another copy and ask Dr Maahs to sign it. He did say he liked my paper for his Daniel and Revelation cl ...more
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Philip Dodd
Philip Dodd marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Colleen
Colleen rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2013
Joel Jackson
Joel Jackson rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2011
Frank
Frank marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2009
Dr. Maahs holds the Abram Clemens Chair of Biblical Studies at Eastern University, where he has taught for 35 years. He is the author of two books: Of Angels, Beasts and Plagues: The Message of Revelation for a New Millennium (Judson, 1999) and The John You Never Knew: Decoding the Fourth Gospel (Peter Lang, 2006).

He holds the Lindback Award for excellence in teaching and has been the interim pas
More about Kenneth H. Maahs...