Start by marking “Distant Cousin” as Want to Read:
Distant Cousin
Read eBook

Distant Cousin

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  6 reviews
What if our first contact from another planet was a human? What if the first real alien to visit Earth from another solar system was a woman on a mission to find the distantly related cousins of her own people? What if she brought with her a warning of an impending disaster of apocalyptic proportions? And what if nobody believed her?

Al Past’s novel Distant Cousin is a most
Published October 25th 2005 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Distant Cousin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Distant Cousin

Cindy
I have become acquainted with Al on the Kindle Boards, and enjoyed his first Anna Darcy novel very much. I'm looking forward to reading the others in the series.
Scarlett Rains
I'm not a big SciFi nut. This unusual tale of Darcy (a female humanoid who lives on another planet and has been observing Earth for years) and her computer-human symbiant moves at a good pace and pulls you in. When calamity threatens, Darcy decides to warn Earthlings of impending doom. Hence begins an adventure that sets off local police and FBI searches as Darcy tries to find one person who will believe her. This is a clever book in a genre that isn't normally my cup of tea.
Donna
Interesting premise--a human from a "lost" colony from earth comes to warn earth about asteroids heading our way. A fish-out-of-water story as Ana Darcy tries to fit in. It ended nicely, not too much of a cliffhanger, but also set up for the next book in the series.
Jp
I really enjoyed this book. The characters really "grabbed" me and it was a very easy story to read. I'm looking forward to the other two books in the series.
Ann Amadori
The beginning and the end were good but the middle was boring. Interesting concept.However, I am not sure I want to read more of these.
Peter
Ok read - couple of minor plot holes but otherwise quite entetaining
Rafael Tellez Giron
Rafael Tellez Giron marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Trent Nemeth
Trent Nemeth marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
LaRae Mikulecky
LaRae Mikulecky marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Diana Alejandra
Diana Alejandra marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Jennifer Koskie
Jennifer Koskie marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Lisa E. Wagner
Lisa E. Wagner marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Katie Clark
Katie Clark marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Reviews 1 4 Apr 28, 2008 02:00PM
Distant Cousin: Repatriation Distant Cousin: Reincarnation Distant Cousin: Regeneration Distant Cousin: Recirculation (Volume 5) Distant Cousin: Two Worlds Daughter (The Distant Cousin series Book 6)