Start by marking “Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want” as Want to Read:
Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want

Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  302 Ratings  ·  59 Reviews
This work takes a no-nonsense approach to achieving abundance in all areas of life: financial, relational, intellectual, physical and spiritual.
Published June 12th 2008 by Sphere (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Harmonic Wealth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harmonic Wealth

Diane Dutton
Nov 29, 2008 Diane Dutton rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone age 17 and older
Recommended to Diane by: James Ray
Shelves: endorsements
James Ray has a unique approach to the Laws of Attraction. It is an approach that works. This book, the latest in his series, moves beyond the laws and takes you to all areas of your life in thoughts, feelings and actions.
Go 3 for 3 for your life. Well worth reading or listening to if you like to hear the book in order to assimilate the principles -
Gloria Niles
Jan 05, 2014 Gloria Niles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ray does an excellent job of explaining the five pilar a of wealth. His voice makes the book easy and interesting to read. Thought provoking exercises make this book life changing for those willing to put in the work.
Erin
Sep 19, 2008 Erin rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
I give up. I simply cannot finish this book. He has a lot to say that I think is dead-on accurate, but he focuses WAY too much on financial wealth. It's only one of his "five pillars of harmonic wealth," and yet he devotes nearly half the book to talking about it.

I felt like he paid lip service to the philosophy that money can't buy happiness & that a lack of money or a mismanagement of money buys a lot of UNhappiness, but he lost me with the focus on becoming a multimillionaire. Particular
David
Oct 04, 2015 David rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What bizarre ontic resonances play off of this text.

It's the work of a fallen health-and-wealth guru, at the height of his game. The essence of this book is no different than the work of Crefo A. Dollar or Joel Osteen, only spun through some peculiar quantum multiversal lens. The "law of attraction" is just the Prosperity Gospel's name it and claim it," two birds of one flawed feather.

I feel the power of it, why it would have filled him with such wild confidence. It's potently seductive Me-magic
Jshawlee
Oct 30, 2008 Jshawlee marked it as to-read
Can't wait to read this one...
Diana Nagy
Great book! Gets you thinking about things you've never even considered. You end up becoming a different person (no joke) from reading this book and asking yourself the questions contained throughout. You will definitely believe in the law of attraction after you've read this book. One more thing: I promise if you read this book, and follow the tips contained within you will attract the life that you want. It did for me and day after day, its getting better and better! Thanks James Arthur Ray!
Claude Vertu
This book as "food for thought" is quite good, but I would have preferred to acquire it used and then send the author half of the retail value because it seems to me that half of the wisdom therein (and I feel I'm being generous by saying half) was his own wisdom. I also grew tired of his constant catch-phrase "think about that one" which comes up time and again in the book as it does in his interviews. For one, the concepts are not so far fetched or shocking that I need to pause and think about ...more
Waseem
Jun 10, 2014 Waseem rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whilst this book is great and brings together many aspects of the law of attraction teachings and self help material taught by many like James Arthur Ray - in line with his own message and advice .., don't just jump into something without following your gut feeling too ...

And I do think the author is just me me me at times ... Hence no wonder he just assumes everybody could be as dedicated or all out like.. Which recently on his watch caused the deaths of many innocent people who just followed h
Joelle Anthony
Well, in a way I learned quite a bit from this book. But about halfway through I found out the author is in prison, which sort of threw me off a bit. I mean, yes, he's got some great stuff in here, but you know...it's a little weird to discover he went off the rails with it later. As my dad says, "That's why you have to be your own hero."

Anyway, I found this a very useful book and I'm glad I read it. Like others said, tons of it is just old theories in a new, somewhat fresh, way. But all self-he
Avel Rudenko
This book is a perfect survivor guide luckily left to the followers of James Arthur Ray before the unfortunate accident and eventual conviction of this highly vibrant author. You will find golden nuggets of life-altering wisdom on every page, and along with the principles from "The Secret." This will be a wonderful one, two punch to attracting the high-frequency and vibration via energy and harmony to your life and alter your DNA, resulting in a life free of all clutter and negativity. Ray remin ...more
Taiysha
Dec 12, 2015 Taiysha rated it it was amazing
Time to start going 3 for 3, which is aligning your thoughts, feelings, and actions. There is so many great and practical things to take away from this book and start applying them to your own life. I highly recommend this book.
Daniel Taylor
Jan 30, 2012 Daniel Taylor rated it really liked it
Some books are filled with great ideas but because of self-limitations they're hard to put into practice.

Straight away I connected to Ray's raw conversational style and took action on his ideas. As a result, I spent three weeks in a city I'd wanted to explore, have started dating and am attracting one opportunity after another.

The ideas in this book are useless unless you do something with them. Unless you make them work, you can't say whether they're just theory.

Some books you can live by da
Floyd Saunders
May 27, 2013 Floyd Saunders rated it liked it
Just started this book after attending his workshop. Many of the ideas are concepts I have been aware of for 20 years, but not fully applied. It is great to be in touch with a positive influence and some new steps to apply. My relationships and professional life is better as a result. It's too bad, Mr. Ray took his concepts a bit too far and some of his followers died in a sweat lodge. James Arthur Ray was found guilty in these deaths.

I still think the concepts of attracting what you want into
Carl
Jul 16, 2011 Carl rated it it was amazing
I don't avoid chaos, actually as a warrior I seek it out so that I may bring order to it.

"Endless oceans of money flow to me, in ever-increasing quantities and avalanches of abundance, for I am one with God and God is everything"

"It takes longer to grow a mighty oak than a willow"

"Make your intention statements specific, positive, and present tense."

" You form your world with your intention and you hold it together with your attention."
Shammah
Jun 13, 2008 Shammah rated it really liked it
Shelves:
Am absolutely loving this book, and it's a slow read because of how the author has pulled together so much of what I've read previously, understood from others and from my own inner promptings. I sense it'll be a "keeper" for many re-reads in the future. I've barely made a dent in it, and the author has had me hooked from the first page! I love the five pillars; it makes so much sense.
Melvin
Feb 23, 2009 Melvin rated it really liked it
This book is a great way to understand how the many areas of your life are manageable with using the laws and principles of success. I attended this seminar in LAs vegas, and received life changing advice. The book is a great way to put me back in mind in the frame of mind to achieve the life that we all wish to have.
Brooke
Jan 28, 2014 Brooke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book has many great nuggets. The book is written from a Law of Attraction perspective, but has valuable information for those who desire balance in all areas of life. I enjoyed some parts more than others, but I would definitely suggest this as a beginner's book for someone starting out on any spiritual path.
Maureen
Jun 11, 2009 Maureen rated it it was amazing
meaty and juicy guidance about achieving wealth in the major areas of life -- financially, spiritually, mentally, relationally, and physically. great online references are included in the text for further study with this author and his ideas. i appreciated the scientific grounding he provides for his work.

Barda Allen
Jul 25, 2008 Barda Allen rated it really liked it
I'm not doing my due diligence with this book, like I can't seem to just sit down and devour it. Could be , because there are lists to make, etc... so I read a little, skim a little and looking for time to create my lists. This is written by James Arthur Ray, he is one of the teachers in The Secret.
Shellie (Layers of Thought)

Not a great book, and not a smart thing to do.
NYT article link on what's happening around this author in AZ right now - 10/09
From reading the book this is not the first time he's "bottomed out".
Beth
May 12, 2009 Beth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-improvement
This was required reading for a seminar I attended. Having studied the Law of Attraction for a couple of decades, I wasn't expecting much but so far, I'm enjoying James' approach. I don't agree 100 percent with what he says or how he says it, but it's better than I anticipated.
Kara Maia Spencer
While I agree with what the author is saying about creating balance in all arenas of one's life for success, I find his personal stories and opinions to be somewhat tedious and grating. I'm having a hard time finishing this one.
Musemarya
Creating wealth in all areas of your life - financial, emotional, relational, mental and spiritual. More practical than The Secret. Guys may be able to relate to him better than others of his genre.
Tihomir
Sep 05, 2011 Tihomir rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was very excited book. It contains a lot of useful techniques and theories that are close to my kind of thinking. I will apply some of them in the future.

Definitely I will read that book again.
Theedguru
Sep 19, 2009 Theedguru rated it it was amazing
Between this book and Science of Success, you start understanding how the universe is harmonized. Also, how a person can bring whatever he/she want to themselves. You have to read these books.
Kris
Oct 20, 2009 Kris rated it it was amazing
I learned a lot about creating the life I want. I also learned to take complete responsibility for my choices at every moment and how to be aware of how my thoughts create my reality. Great book!
Alex
Jan 23, 2015 Alex rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Much of the material is recycled from other sources, however it is still powerful. Engaging speaker and author. Some new ideas in here that are noteworthy. Will review the material again.
Susan
Jan 20, 2010 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book; of which I am wanting to add to my personal library. I listened to this on book on CD. Too bad it wasn't read by the author. A very informative, inspirational book.
Desiree
Sep 03, 2008 Desiree rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. Am gonna have to refer to it from time to time as I let life's annoyances knock me off track. If you liked The Secret, you will like this one!
Sohayla21
Sep 17, 2009 Sohayla21 is currently reading it
I have been to his seminars and listen to his CD's, it is unbelievably amazing. I have ways to go, but so far I learned how to find success and still learning.
  • Spiritual Economics: The Principles and Process of True Prosperity
  • Everyday Enlightenment: The Twelve Gateways to Personal Growth
  • Thresholds of the Mind
  • The First 30 Days: Your Guide to Any Change (and Loving Your Life More)
  • You're Broke Because You Want to Be: How to Stop Getting By and Start Getting Ahead
  • Happy for No Reason: 7 Steps to Being Happy from the Inside Out
  • High Trust Selling: Make More Money in Less Time with Less Stress
  • Creative Mind and Success
  • Positive Addiction
  • Creating Money: Keys to Abundance
  • The Gifted Adult: A Revolutionary Guide for Liberating Everyday Genius(tm)
  • The Power of TED (*The Empowerment Dynamic)

“Success is messy. But so is life. Deal with it. Poverty is messier.” 2 likes