Start by marking “Moving from Grief in Cornwall” as Want to Read:
Moving from Grief in Cornwall

Moving from Grief in Cornwall

How do you deal with your partner's terminal diagnosis? This book takes the reader on a journey from shock and later grief to moving on. There is hope after a partner's death. For me moving on took the form of settling in Quito, Ecuador on my own and solo travelling to other parts of South America.
Kindle Edition, second, 87 pages
Published August 23rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Moving from Grief in Cornwall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moving from Grief in Cornwall

Albina Hume
Dec 25, 2015 Albina Hume rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A true inspiration for those who need a new hope!

Barbara Webb's memoir From Cornwall to the Andes is not only a grief story of a woman who lost to a cancer her beloved husband, Richard, but a story of a unique woman who can offer a new hope to anyone with a light of inspiration to build a future without regrets.
I was intrigued and enlightened with Barbara's deep knowledge of spiritual world, the meaning of living life in a present and about moving on and letting go where she remarkably offered
Rosie Reast
Dec 09, 2015 Rosie Reast rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A deeply personal account of a journey through grief. reading this book helped me understand how to better support friends who are grieving. I loved the snatches of Cornish scenery and life in South America.
Although a short book is a great read that ended too soon.
Elizabeth O'Neill
Nov 21, 2016 Elizabeth O'Neill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
'From Cornwall to the Andes' by Barbara M Webb, reviewed by Elizabeth O'Neill author of 'The Killing of John, John and John'
Barbara Webb's memoir is not only a story of grief but also a tale of hope. Most of us in a lifetime will experience the loss of a loved one and rightly so, will be devastated, heartbroken and lonely.
How then do we find the courage to take one more step forward? When we have in a sense lost part of ourselves, part of the life that once was.
Barbara shares with us her experie
Whistlers Mom
Jun 10, 2015 Whistlers Mom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Grief is the price we pay for loving and being loved." This author is a a sensitive, intelligent woman who has led a varied and fascinating life. I'm sure she has many stories to tell and I would like to hear them all. In this book she tells the story of her husband's death and her early years as a widow. Like all bereaved, she must cope with grief, loneliness, fear, and anger while figuring out how to make a fulfilling, meaningful life for herself as a single woman.

Her husband's diagnosis of t
Deb McEwan
May 21, 2016 Deb McEwan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From Cornwall to the Andes is the story of one woman’s struggle with her husband’s diagnosis of cancer, his suffering and subsequent death. It is also the story of how she decided to live her life after the death of the man she loved dearly.
Both heartbreaking and inspirational, I cried in parts and shouted ‘go girl!’ in others.
Barbara Webb displayed great courage and strength in her actions and in sharing her account. I truly believe that this book has the potential to help others who have to
Kitty Mulholland
Kitty Mulholland rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
Linda Brown
Linda Brown rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Paula Hilston
Paula Hilston rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2015
Lally Brown
Lally Brown rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2015
Katy Wilson
Katy Wilson marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Stephen Robertson
Stephen Robertson marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Larry
Larry marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Mohamed Mubarak
Mohamed Mubarak marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Rachel Easom
Rachel Easom marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016