Start by marking “No More Yawning!” as Want to Read:
No More Yawning!

No More Yawning!

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  10 reviews
It's monkeyshines at bedtime in a story as infectious as yawning! The second Florence and Arnold story, following NO MORE COOKIES.

Seven o'clock: Time for Florence and her plush pal Arnold to hit the hay. Florence must be tired--her yawns are getting BIGGER by the minute. But neither little girl nor toy monkey can possibly go to bed. Not now. Now when there are good-night k
Published March 1st 2008 by Chicken House

To ask other readers questions about No More Yawning!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No More Yawning!

FlasoFlaso
This review is being written by William's mom. William claims not to like this book, but all the evidence suggests otherwise.

William saw this book laying open on a couch in the corner of the children's section of the library. He immediately started reading it. Specifically, he was interested in the back section which has tips on falling asleep. He was so interested in this book that he continued to read it long enough for me to select all the other books I planned to checkout. I had to pry it lo
Lauren
Part of our must-read books at bedtime!
Heather
I love that it is really on the level of the child and that when the mom does lose her temper, she apologizes and they learn from that. Just seemed much more true to life than others and healthier. Yes, we lose tempers, then we fix it.
Kate
A good idea for bedtime storytime, particularly for preschoolers. The book's not the most exciting but the repetitive prose could be soothing and the tips work. The way the child blames everything on her stuffed monkey is very relatable.
Tam
Jul 29, 2014 Tam rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: bedtime
This book perfectly described bedtime with my 2 children (ages 4 & 8). At the end of the story, the author gives tips on falling asleep (no naps, exercise, soft music, no soda, darkness, and regular and relaxing routines.)

Owen
She is a little like Junie B. Jones. She likes to stay up instead of going to sleep. I like her monkey and I like her pictures.
Tricia
cute pictures but too many words...and not in a level above the girls reading range, just too many that weren't necessary.
Jenni
Highly Recommended!
Visit my blog for full review :-)
Andreia
This is really an adorable bedtime book which even includes tips on falling to sleep in the back
Tina
"bedtime, sleep aids, monkey, little girl tries to go to sleep but can't, mom gets mad"
Alisha
Alisha added it
Jul 27, 2014
C
C added it
Sep 08, 2013
Kaulin
Kaulin marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2011
I'll Always Love You No More Cookies! Best Friends Or Not? Hurry Up Birthday Hans in Luck