Start by marking “Flash Tm5 Weekend Crash Course TM [With CDROM]” as Want to Read:
Flash Tm5 Weekend Crash Course TM [With CDROM]

Flash Tm5 Weekend Crash Course TM [With CDROM]

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
This book gets readers up-to-speed with the latest version of Macromedia Flash in just a weekend. It consists of 30 learning sessions over a period of three days. Each session is designed to take 30 minutes to complete, so the Crash Course is an intense 15-hour learning period beginning on Friday evening and ending on Sunday afternoon. Naturally, readers can adapt their le ...more
Published January 29th 2001 by John Wiley & Sons (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Flash Tm5 Weekend Crash Course TM [With CDROM], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flash Tm5 Weekend Crash Course TM [With CDROM]

Bader
I didn't complete this book but I totally got my need. I gave it to my cosine because he is more interested in Flash. he has time, too. hope it helped him.

by the way .. this idea of "Weekend" is very nice. the book's lessons are divided in the weekends days. so .. you just stick with that and you will be very good :).
Mohamed
Mohamed is currently reading it
Apr 14, 2009
3ds Max 5 For Dummies In the Company of Trees: Orbiting the Heart of the Sacred Bryce 5 Handbook [With CDROM] You Are a Phoenix! The Poser 4 Handbook [With CDROM]