Start by marking “Samaritan” as Want to Read:
Samaritan

Samaritan

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  2 reviews
406 pages
Published 1984 by Futura (first published February 1983)

To ask other readers questions about Samaritan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Samaritan

Sue
A cold-war thriller (1980s-style), depicting a plot deep within some influential USSR factions to carry on the extermination of the Jewish peoples where the Germans left off at the end of WWII. This thriller involves the American Government, as would be expected, with the Pope and the Vatican as central third parties. The book was fast-paced and the plot was complex, as a good cold-war thriller should be.

I read a paperback version. I was amazed at the number of typographical errors in the book,
Richard Bradley
Mar 05, 2010 Richard Bradley rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lovers of intrigue espionage conspiracy. Catholics and Jews. Anyone who remembers the Berlin Wall.
Recommended to Richard Bradley by: No one.
"Freedom and dignity--these have always been subordinated to political expediency. It will happen again. It will happen this time if we permit it. And we cannot."

"For all of us the world moves too quickly. No tragedy escapes us, no horror, no matter where it might occur, fails to reach our eyes, ears, and eventually our hearts. Yet we grow weary of such news. We are numbed by its repetition, disillusioned because we think ourselves powerless before it. So it is easier to turn away, to pretend no
Mary Suire
Mary Suire marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
SuperHeroQwimm
SuperHeroQwimm marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Sun Shyne
Sun Shyne marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Anastasija Muravjova
Anastasija Muravjova marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Adrian
Adrian marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2012
Denise
Denise added it
Dec 24, 2011
Herb
Herb added it
May 07, 2011
The Trial of Adolf Hitler: A novel Last Message to Berlin The Tetramachus Collection Blueprint Fungo Blues