Start by marking “The Energy Medicine Kit [With 43 Energy, Medicine Cards and 1-Inch Cut Glass Crystal and CD and DVD and 28-Page Booklet]” as Want to Read:

4.31  ·  Rating Details  ·  119 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Donna Eden invites you to learn the unspoken language of your body to boost your energy levels, address many specific health problems, and foster your overall health. You begin by learning a powerful "Daily Energy Practice" that combines simple movements, pressure point massage, and breathwork to create a reservoir of "vital life force" that you can draw upon throughout th ...more
Book, DVD, CD, Cards, Glass Healing Crystal, 28 pages
Published April 1st 2005 by Sounds True

Be the first to ask a question about The Energy Medicine Kit [With 43 Energy, Medicine Cards and 1-Inch Cut Glass Crystal and CD and DVD and 28-Page Booklet]

Nov 06, 2015 Sarah rated it it was amazing
To be honest, I really thought it'd be one of those silly eye roll things that reek of scam or is simply so basic and unimaginative, you wonder why you got it. I saw one video with her before delving any further in Eden's work and thought, "oh boy. She's kind of intense and crazy." But, I'm really interested in subtle energy and her name kept coming up again and again. I had to see for myself and quit making the rapid-fire snap judgment. Yeah, I admit, I was being very judgmental.

I was totally
Vesselina
Dec 08, 2012 Vesselina rated it really liked it
Great kit but I recommend further research for full benefits. I have exterminated a cold within a day and also got instant relief from tension headache. I am now a believer of Donna's method. I also have quite a few videos from the Energy Medicine program but have not yet tried to read the book. Currently trying to get into a discipline to perform the 5 minute energy routine and also to give up a habit by reprogramming behavior technique. I will update my review on the results
Lia
Jun 16, 2010 Lia rated it it was amazing
I've read the book. It was good. I've looked through the cards and watched part of the DVD. I really liked the DVD. It helped so much to see Donna Eden as her own self. She's delightful! And the things she shared were so unassuming and grounded. I still need to finish watching the DVD and then listen to the CD as well. All in all, this is a wonderful kit.
Amy
May 11, 2010 Amy rated it it was amazing
This is one of the coolest "toys" I ever bought myself. I use the "three thumps" daily. We like using the crystal for chakra balancing. Wonderful information everyone should know.
Shashi
Oct 25, 2008 Shashi added it
I borrowed this for at least a year and studied it periodically. It has a cd, a dvd and a little manual. My friend met Donna Eden and was totally convinced of her healing capacity.
Beth
Jan 01, 2008 Beth rated it it was amazing
Introductory DVD and materials for those interested in energy medicine. Some of it I use, some of it I don't. It's time to revisit it for a refresher.
Cynthia
Oct 21, 2007 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
SO easy to learn and so helpful. Truely a new paradigm.
Beverly
May 06, 2009 Beverly is currently reading it
helps with feeling calmer
Carrie Fauteux
Carrie Fauteux marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Amy Beck
Amy Beck rated it did not like it
Jul 24, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Jun 28, 2016
J Crossley
J Crossley marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Delores Howard
Delores Howard rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Carolyn Mcghee
Carolyn Mcghee marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Cynthia M Severson
Cynthia M Severson rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2016
S242
S242 rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2016
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2016
Colin I. Sheffield
Colin I. Sheffield marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Mr Ian Trimmer
Mr Ian Trimmer rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2016
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Margaret Thompsondonovan
Margaret Thompsondonovan rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2016
fhiona hollins
fhiona hollins rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2016
PatR
PatR rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Pamela Jackson
Pamela Jackson rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Pamela K.
Pamela K. rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Heidi
Heidi rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Donna Eden, a pioneer in the field of holistic healing, is among the world’s most sought after, most joyous, and most authoritative spokespersons for energy medicine. Her abilities as a healer are legendary and her invigorating presentations are rich with audience participation and stunning demonstrations.

Since childhood, Eden has been able to see the flow of the body’s energies, and from this cla
More about Donna Eden...