Start by marking “The Energy Medicine Kit [With 43 Energy, Medicine Cards and 1-Inch Cut Glass Crystal and CD and DVD and 28-Page Booklet]” as Want to Read:

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Donna Eden invites you to learn the unspoken language of your body to boost your energy levels, address many specific health problems, and foster your overall health. You begin by learning a powerful "Daily Energy Practice" that combines simple movements, pressure point massage, and breathwork to create a reservoir of "vital life force" that you can draw upon throughout th ...more
Book, DVD, CD, Cards, Glass Healing Crystal, 28 pages
Published April 1st 2005 by Sounds True

Be the first to ask a question about The Energy Medicine Kit [With 43 Energy, Medicine Cards and 1-Inch Cut Glass Crystal and CD and DVD and 28-Page Booklet]

Vesselina
Great kit but I recommend further research for full benefits. I have exterminated a cold within a day and also got instant relief from tension headache. I am now a believer of Donna's method. I also have quite a few videos from the Energy Medicine program but have not yet tried to read the book. Currently trying to get into a discipline to perform the 5 minute energy routine and also to give up a habit by reprogramming behavior technique. I will update my review on the results
Lia
I've read the book. It was good. I've looked through the cards and watched part of the DVD. I really liked the DVD. It helped so much to see Donna Eden as her own self. She's delightful! And the things she shared were so unassuming and grounded. I still need to finish watching the DVD and then listen to the CD as well. All in all, this is a wonderful kit.
Amy
This is one of the coolest "toys" I ever bought myself. I use the "three thumps" daily. We like using the crystal for chakra balancing. Wonderful information everyone should know.
Shashi
Oct 25, 2008 Shashi added it
I borrowed this for at least a year and studied it periodically. It has a cd, a dvd and a little manual. My friend met Donna Eden and was totally convinced of her healing capacity.
Beth
Introductory DVD and materials for those interested in energy medicine. Some of it I use, some of it I don't. It's time to revisit it for a refresher.
Cynthia
SO easy to learn and so helpful. Truely a new paradigm.
Beverly
May 06, 2009 Beverly is currently reading it
helps with feeling calmer
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Marta
Marta marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Michelle Mizzell
Michelle Mizzell marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Cat_ski
Cat_ski marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Lindsay Johnson
Lindsay Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Mar 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Donna Eden, a pioneer in the field of holistic healing, is among the world’s most sought after, most joyous, and most authoritative spokespersons for energy medicine. Her abilities as a healer are legendary and her invigorating presentations are rich with audience participation and stunning demonstrations.

Since childhood, Eden has been able to see the flow of the body’s energies, and from this cla
More about Donna Eden...
Energy Medicine: Use Your Body's Energies Energy Medicine for Women: Aligning Your Body's Energies to Boost Your Health and Vitality The Little Book of Energy Medicine: The Essential Guide to Balancing Your Body's Energies The Energies of Love: Using Energy Medicine to Keep Your Relationship Thriving The Little Book of Energy Medicine: The secrets of enhancing your health and energy