Start by marking “The Quilting Sourcebook: 250 Easy-To-Follow Patchwork & Quilting Patterns” as Want to Read:
The Quilting Sourcebook: 250 Easy-To-Follow Patchwork & Quilting Patterns

The Quilting Sourcebook: 250 Easy-To-Follow Patchwork & Quilting Patterns

3.62  ·  Rating Details  ·  8 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Maggi McCormick Gordon, whose Ultimate Quilting Book received kudos, gives quilters a reason to rejoice with more than 200 easy, dazzling patterns. Each design appears in full color, with stitch diagrams. Among the wealth of quilt patterns featured are the Log Cabin, Nine-Patch, Irish Chain, Friendship Star, Pinwheel, Clamshell, Fan, Cathedral Window, and many more.
Library, 144 pages
Published October 1st 1997 by Trafalgar Square Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Quilting Sourcebook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Quilting Sourcebook

Rebecca
Aug 07, 2012 Rebecca rated it liked it
This book is essentially a short encyclopedia of traditional patchwork blocks laid out with instructions. I liked that a page of variations was offered for each block presented. The book could have been improved, IMO, by the addition of more of the "folk art" blocks I've learned to love (Crow's Foot, Turkey Tracks, Bear Paw, Sawtooth Star, etc.) but overall, not a bad selection here. This is a good, easy-to-understand reference for quilting beginners or those looking to go back to the basics.
Ami
Feb 20, 2013 Ami rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
Is it weird that I read so many quilt pattern books and then give them fairly low marks even though I don't quilt and I don't really know what I'm looking for? It's weird. But I like looking at pretty pictures.

This book did a good job of showing you how the patterns are pieced together. I find that fascinating.
Sarah rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Teresa Banks
Teresa Banks rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Libraryjoy
Libraryjoy rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016
Vicki Wilson
Vicki Wilson marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Pie
Pie added it
May 19, 2015
Diane Hall
Diane Hall rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2014
Izzy
Izzy rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2013
Sorcha
Sorcha added it
Jun 08, 2013
Rachelle DeMunck
Rachelle DeMunck marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2011