Start by marking “101 Romantic Ideas: Creative Ways to Romance Your Love” as Want to Read:
101 Romantic Ideas: Creative Ways to Romance Your Love

101 Romantic Ideas: Creative Ways to Romance Your Love

3.08 of 5 stars 3.08  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Fresh and creative ideas are brimming from this title from Michael Webb, who is often referred to by the media as "The World's Most Romantic Man." His credits include over 500 television and radio shows including Oprah and The Other Half.
35 pages
Published 2002 by Studioxml.com

To ask other readers questions about 101 Romantic Ideas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Romantic Ideas

Moamen Eltokhy
Such Amazing Applicable Ideas !
Why on earth don't we act like that ?! :D
Aliaa
Apr 12, 2014 Aliaa rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2014
Weeeeell, I'm not completely sure what to say. First of all, some of the ideas weren't appropriate for us as an Islamic community, but I'm sure the writer didn't really think about that while he wrote the ideas.
Anyways, as an entirely unromantic woman, I think he did a good job as I liked 12 out of the 101 Ideas. For me that makes the book somewhat a success :-D
But seriously, it's my opinion, but I found most of them completely cheesy, greasy and just UGH...
That's all :-D :-D
SofiaSevero
Such a cute book. Sweet and applicable ideas, i even found myself smiling while reading them, though some sure are a bit cheesy. But will men actually read it ? well it wont hurt to be cute sometimes. Make your girlfriend happy! :) spread the love :b
Muhammad Nasr
Nice Ideas, Very Romantic and So Fairy.
Very Romantic Ideas and Tips to please you partner, but will someone apply them ??? i don't guess so. a box of Chocolate and a bunch of flowers are fair enough :)
Thuan Tran
Such a lovely book!

The ideas are applicable (though some of them are too cheesy, I cringed at myself sometimes reading it). Men should read them, it won't hurt your manliness I swear. :)
Moh. Abd Elhady
Such a cute book. Sweet and applicable ideas, i even found myself smiling while reading them :)
engy
I liked it .. some ideas 'll be done after marriage isAllah ^_^ ...more
Nour Sharif
Some of the ideas are cheesy and corny but it is a very cute book
Nada Gamal
Amazing ideas bas mafish 7d y3ml assn wa7da bas mnhom :( :( ..
Ilhem
Ma première lecture en anglais :D
Yousra Osman
inspiring & amazing ...more
Payal
really cute ideas !!
Omar Abdelaziz
الحب الحب الشوق الشوق
لذيذ
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Doreen Kent
Doreen Kent marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Kaprina
Kaprina marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Adam
Adam added it
Jun 01, 2015
Akinrinmola Foluke
Akinrinmola Foluke marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Cheryn King
Cheryn King marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Lujain El-Maghraby
Lujain El-Maghraby marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Desarie Chin
Desarie Chin marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Husnain
Husnain marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Aymen Aziz
Aymen Aziz marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Erisharon DeCarlo
Erisharon DeCarlo marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Hoda
Hoda marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Vidhi
Vidhi marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Romantic's Guide: Hundreds of Creative Tips for a Lifetime of Love Modernism Reborn: Mid-Century American Houses Venice,CA: Art and Architecture in a Maveric Community Emergency First Aid: The Authorized Manual Of St. John Ambulance, St. Andrew's Ambulance Association, And The British Red Cross 101 Romantic Ideas (Smarter Living Shorts)