Lovestruck

Lovestruck

2.97 of 5 stars 2.97  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  4 reviews

"You remember, last night? At the party? When you proposed to me?"

"Proposed…" Sam hoarsely repeated, going pale.

Natalie gave him a dewy look. "Yes. You went down on your knees, in front of them all…."

"On my…" he breathed, with incredulity and horror.

"Knees." She nodded. "And asked me to marry you. You put your signet ring on my finger and said it would do until we could g

Hardcover, Large Print, 288 pages
Published March 1st 1998 by Thorndike Press (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Lovestruck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lovestruck

Miki
The "hero" wore a "top that left his midriff bare. Oh, ugh. This man needs to meet the man (in another book) who wore "miniscule white tennis shorts". Holy Stripper Convention, Batman!
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Apr 02, 2012 Alexis-Morgan Roark rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Alexis-Morgan by: alexisroark@sbcglobal.net
First of all...I think the hero cheated on his current girlfriend with the heroine. He didn't, after all, really break-up with her PRIOR to proposing to our heroine...alcoholic stupor withstanding. :-)

Ok. Maybe he didn't cheat. Anyway, what a fun book! Nothing too deep or thought provoking going on in this little book, and I am okay with that! I think this is the only book I have read lately where both neither the hero nor the heroine's parents were complete nutters/evil/neglectful etc. As a par...more
Missy
Was a very good read....loved the way he proposed....was a hoot how she tried to tease him about it. Not her fault he was too drunk to remember. But they both come to realize that they love each other through many rumors, papazzi photos, gossip, hopefull mothers, & a woman scorned. The character of radio DJ Johnny is so colorful & lively, you wish he was real just so you could meet him.
LLCSpokane
Re-Read March 09, 2013
Kay
Kay added it
Apr 26, 2014
Lea Buslon
Lea Buslon marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Lin
Lin marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Lin
Lin marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Samantha Jo
Samantha Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Favour Dike
Favour Dike marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Rina
Rina marked it as to-read
May 10, 2013
Kim
Kim added it
Apr 15, 2013
Maria
Maria added it
Apr 14, 2013
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Sheila Ann Mary Coates Holland
aka Sheila Holland, Sheila Coates, Charlotte Lamb, Sheila Lancaster, Victoria Woolf, Laura Hardy

Sheila Ann Mary Coates was born on 1937 in Essex, England, just before the Second World War in the East End of London. As a child, she was moved from relative to relative to escape the bombings of World War II. Sheila attended the Ursuline Convent for Girls. On leaving scho...more
More about Charlotte Lamb...
Temptation Fever Forbidden Fire Dark Dominion Savage Surrender