Start by marking “Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #3)” as Want to Read:
Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel, #3)

Soulmates (Kissed by an Angel #3)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  1,611 ratings  ·  94 reviews
After her boyfriend dies, Ivy thinks she's lost everything--until she discovers Tristan is her guardian angel. His mission is to stop the person who killed him from killing Ivy. Together, Tristan and Ivy must stop the killer. But if Tristan rescues Ivy, his mission will be finished, and he must leave the earth and his true love behind forever.
Published September 1st 1995 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Soulmates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soulmates

Unearthly by Cynthia HandCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareVampire Academy by Richelle MeadParanormalcy by Kiersten WhiteThe Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Quality YA Paranormal Romance Novels
75th out of 137 books — 301 voters
A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce CameronThe Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie RyanThe Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie RyanKissed by an Angel by Elizabeth ChandlerKissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler
Beth's Books
58th out of 82 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

Meagan G
Trisha
Finally an ending to this story, although the series goes on. At least we have some answers. And the twists and turns were interesting

But I must admit, I had come up with some pretty elaborate endings. This one just seemed bland.
Lucy
Throughout reading these books, I kept noticing the synopsis mention 'trilogy', and that Soulmates is the last book. If this stayed as a trilogy I would've been so disappointed. Now don't get me wrong, this is a great story, but somewhere down the line this book became predictable and the characters started to frustrate me. I'll get into all of that in a bit, but I just want to say that I am so glad that the author decided to extend this to three more books.

My Rating: 3.5 stars

Soulmates doesn't
G
How can I even start to describe this book? I don’t remember feeling so sabotaged for having spent my money on something in a while, but this trilogy covers it. Every possibility of having character development is smashed and destroyed with so much effort that it cannot be described in any other term but colossal.

(view spoiler)
Trina
So, explanation on this series...overall, I loved them but there were several things that happened and several themes throughout that were kind of hard for me to accept. They were very emotional, which I liked because it challenged my feelings as I read, but it didn't make it any less difficult to come to grips with everything that happens. I'd still recommend these books, they were different from what I'm used to reading (which was a nice change), but the recommendation should come with the war ...more
Heather P
Debra
For a more detailed review, please check out my review below:

Debra's Book Cafe

Debs :-)
Nishtha
One less star because ivy moved on too quick atleast mourn for another year or soo.. I like Will he seems nice!! But I love Tristan he was down right irresistible!! I wish he would come back!!! All the books I ever read the first lead guy is always the the guy never the second one!!

Example--
Vampire academy-- Dimitri
Twilight-- edward
Night huntress-- bones/crispin
And a lot more

So the first lead guy should always be the main love!!
•Anna•
Ho dato un buon voto a tutti i libri di questa trilogia molto prima di venire a sapere che l'autrice avesse in mente di continuare a scrivere.
Ripensandoci, adesso non li avrei valutati così bonariamente, sarei stata un pelino più spietata. A distanza di anni di questa serie non è rimasto nulla, se non il cartaceo a casa.

Della Chandler apprezzo di più gli stand-alone, anche se quelli a cui mi riferisco fanno parte di una serie. Ricordo che Le Visioni di Megan mi avevano estraniata dal mondo per q
Babi
Almas Gêmeas - Elizabeth Chandler | http://tintapink.blogspot.com

14/12/2011

Estou muito surpreendida e decepcionada com minha própria burrice.

Elizabeth Chandler construiu uma trama que só Poirot poderia explicar, uma trama tão bem amarrada, com um desfecho tão incrível que não tem como não se render a genialidade de sua obra!

Neste, que era para ser o último livro, desta, que era para ser uma trilogia, me deparei com um ótimo final, o tipo de final que me faz ficar feliz por não gastar meu tempo à
OpenBookSociety.com
Review brought to you by OBS staff member Heidi

Ivy is back in school after the terrible incident with the train that happened at the end of the previous book, The Power of Love, but she doesn’t remember anything about what happened that night. Everyone thinks that the loss of Tristan was too much for her and that she decided to take her life by throwing herself in front of that train.

She has grown cautious around Gregory and when she finally starts believing the story Phillip is telling about an
Brianna
This book was recommended to me.

I really did enjoy this series but I found that it was lacking. The third book in the series is after Ivy and Tristan discovers who committed the murders and now they have to find evidence against him before he kills Ivy.

It would have been a more touching book if the characters had gone through life changing events.

*Spoiler*

Ivy does learn to love someone else, which is something. I don't really have any complaints against her.

Tristan was an idiot. It was sweet how
Elisabetta
Wow, che sorpresa!
Questo libro potrebbe essere considerato un thriller a tutti gli effetti se non ci fosse la presenza di angeli che risolvono situazioni altrimenti irrisolvibili e danno un tocco fantasy al tutto.
Se il primo libro della serie "L'amore che non muore" poteva essere considerato un genere per ragazzi grazie a tutta la dolcezza e al sentimento d'amore profondo che segnano tutta la storia, il secondo libro e il terzo compiono un salto di genere.
Il personaggio negativo (di cui non s
Makii
Ohhh realmente tengo muchos sentimientos encontrados...

Spoilers!!
Por un lado estoy feliz de que ya se haya resuelto el tema de quien intentaba asesinar a Ivy, y quien fue el maldito que mato a Tristan!(aunque era algo que se sabía mucho antes,no podemos negarlo)
Pero me cuenta aceptar los giros en la relación de Ivy y Tristan! Sencillamente no puedo aceptar que el se vaya...que él haya muerto! eso me parte el corazón....Ellos estaban destinados el uno al otro....
"—Te amo, Ivy. Nunca dejaré de ama
Maddy
ZUM INHALT:

Ivy ist einem neuen Anschlag des Mörders nur knapp entgangen. Doch alle glauben, Ivy hätte in ihrer Trauer um Tristan versucht, sich das Leben zu nehmen. Nur Tristan und ihr kleiner Bruder Philip wissen, was wirklich geschehen ist. Denn sogar Ivy selbst fehlt jede Erinnerung an den grauenhaften Vorfall.
Sie ahnt nicht, wie nah ihr der Mörder tatsächlich ist. Und es ist nur eine Frage der Zeit, bis er seine Schlinge endgültig zuzieht!

MEINE MEINUNG:

Dies ist nun der finale Band der "Enge
Daniela
(09.10.13)

I'm so happy Goodreads exists. Without it I wouldn't be able to find so many good books!!! So thank you :):):):)

Kissed by an angel was a really good book. I enjoyed it very much, so.. If you're looking for a book with romance, mystery and guardian angels, this is it :).

The story was really interesting and different, the romance was the right amount of heartbreaking and lovely, although I thought we could've read a little more of Tristan and Ivy as a couple. The mystery was really good,
Ieva
I read this book too late, I guess. If I were 14, I'd have enjoyed it more. The story itself wasn't bad - angels are quite new for me and there aren't so many books written about them. But I missed background - more about angels, demons and another world. Now everything was based on storyline, which was quite interesting, but not fulfilled. I missed better writing style as well...
Juliana Giacobelli
Ok, this one is the best of the 3, buuuuut... I can't give it more than 3 stars because there's no character development. I finished the books without a clue of what Ivy's, or Will's, or Philip's personalities are like. And I miss that, because I tend to get attatched to characters. In this series, I just couldn't get attatched to anyone. Plain characters, poor development.

The only "good" thing is the roller coaster of emotions, and because of that, Soulmates is better than the first 2 books.

Sti
Vicki
Soulmates continued the story of Tristan and Ivy and the love between the two of them; however, Tristan is dead and now an angel. He continued to try to protect her from the person who murdered him and several other people.

Lacey is the snarky angel that Tristan "runs" with and she helps him learn to do his angel moves. I love her personality, and I think she and he would be a great in-the-after-life-couple. LOL

Gregory is one character that is SO creepy that you have to hate him! He got on my la
Andréia (StarBooks BR)
OMG! Eu estava pensando que essa série iria me decepcionar. Eu sinceramente não estava muito empolgada com essa série, os primeiros dois livros não me cativaram, mas agora, eu sei que eles eram apenas a entrada para O prato principal, e que prato. Esse livro me surpreendeu muito, nele foi revelado quem era o assassino e o motivo. É uma trama incrível. Eu achei que seria algo mais simples mas não, teve muitas reviravoltas e surpresas. Para quem, assim como eu, decepcionou-se com os primeiros livr ...more
Elda
Definitivamente es hasta ahora mi favorito, no sabia en quien confiar y en serio el personaje de Gregory me pareció fabuloso, en serio llegue a tenerle miedo, pero siento que la historia pudo haber terminado ahí, no se que tal estará el siguiente libro.
Morgan Duplechin
I am sooooooooo fed up with Ivy. Throughout the whole book all she does and whine and complain and she doesn't do a thing to make anything better for herself. I mean geez girl stand up for yourself a little. Instead of solving her problems (which would have been very easy in my opinion) she hides behind her oh so lovely prince charming, Tristan. Even though this book was very short and an easy read I really wanted to give up on it. I have to say I am extremely shocked that there are more books t ...more
⭐️Natasha
Esta parte me parecio muy linda pero pense que iba a ser mejor que las dos anteriores cada vez mis expectativas eran mas hasta que vi que no era lo que crei, Pienso leer la cuarta parte pero no por el momento.
Yukino
Fine della trilogia.
Davvero carino.
Una storia d'amore con angeli e un omicidio da risolvere..ecco è tutto quello che trovate qui.
Scrittura semplice,lineare,senza troppi fronzoli..la storia è un po' adolescenziale..ma vi dirò mi è piaciuta molto..in alcuni punti mi è venuto anche un po' di magone. Ivy che perde il suo amore..non crede più a nulla.ma grazie al fratellino e all'amore del suo angelo ce la fa..e supera ogni ostacolo e risolve un omicidio.

L'unica cosa è la fine...si finisce tutto bene
Dani Pinos
-.- no no no puede que la hostoria sea realista (mas o menos) pero me importa un carajo -.- como va a terminar asi!!!
Yani
Is this the end of the story? awwwwww.... thats too bad... I really thought there should be more to the realtionship of Tristan and Ivy, it would have been nice to have the realtionship bloom into something more, something unimaginable rather than to surrender Ivy to Will. I mean I like Will and understood just how much like Tristan he is even Tristan realizes that because its so easy for him to relate to Will's thoughts. BUT I was really looking forward to a different ending instead of this. An ...more
Saralor
I've liked a lot the book but the end is very predictable.
Galion Public Library Teens
I never thought that this 3rd book would end this way."
Donna
Jun 17, 2015 Donna added it
Leave it to the last book to finally get good
Jessica Gomez
Okay, so this story was fantastic! The guessing, who is doing what, and everyone thinking Ivy is crazy. There is a lot of twist in the story, but all flow out almost expectantly. It was really a page turner for me.

But at the end, with Ivy and Tristan, I ecpected a little more. Something a little more heart felt. It was good, but I was wanting tears, and all I got was a little sad. I guess for me the closure was there, but onle barely.

This series was good, cute. definitely good twists with the c
  • アオハライド [Ao Haru Ride] 13 (Blue Spring Ride, #13)
  • 暁のヨナ 9 [Akatsuki no Yona 9]
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 21 (Boys Over Flowers, #21)
  • Absolution (Heavenly, #3)
  • Reckoning (The Fallen, #4)
  • Skinned (The Shadowing, #2)
  • Princess Jellyfish, Vol. 3 (Princess Jellyfish, #3)
  • L'anima nera
  • The Frog Prince (Faerie Tale Collection, #8)
  • Guardian (Halflings, #2)
Elizabeth Chandler is a pseudonym for Mary-Claire Helldorfer. She currently lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
More about Elizabeth Chandler...

Kissed by an Angel (6 books)
  • Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel, #1)
  • The Power of Love (Kissed by an Angel, #2)
  • Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel, #4)
  • Everlasting (Kissed by an Angel, #5)
  • Everafter (Kissed by an Angel #6)
Kissed by an Angel (Kissed by an Angel, #1-3) Legacy of Lies & Don't Tell (Dark Secrets, #1-2) No Time to Die & The Deep End of Fear (Dark Secrets, #3-4) Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel, #4) Summer in the City

“Will:"You know, when two people narrowly escape falling to their deaths, they usually have something to talk about, Even if they hadn't met before that moment, they usually have something to sayto each other afterward. But you haven't said anything to me. I've been tryingto give you some time. I've been trying to give you some space. All I want is-"
Ivy:"Thank you. Thank you for risking your life. Thank you for saving me."
"That's not what I wanted! Gratitude is the last thing I-"
"Well, let me tell you what I want, Honesty."
"When haven't I been honest? When?"
"I found your note, Will. I know you blackmailed Gregory. I didn't tell the police yet, but I will."
"So tell them, go ahead! It's old news to them, but if you've got the note, it's one more piece for the police files. I just don't get- Wait a minute. Do you think- You couldn't really think I did that to make money, could you?"
"That's usually why people blackmail."
"You think I'd betray you like that? Ivy I set up that blackmail--I got the Celentanos to help me out, and i videotaped it-so that i had something to take to the police." "Back in August when you were in the hospital, Gregory called me and told me you had tried to commit suicide. I couldn't believe it. I knew how much you missed Tristan, but I knew you were a fighter, too. I went to the train station that morning to look around and try to figure out what had gone through your head. As i was leaving I found the jacket and hat. I picked them up, but for weeks I didn't know how or even if they were connected to what had happened." "When school started I ran across some file photos of Tristan in the newspaper office. Suddenly I figured it out. I knew it wasn't like you to jump in front of a train, but it was just like you Eric and Gregory to con you across the track. I remembered how Eric had played chicken with us, and I blamed him at first. Later I realized that there was a lot more than a game going on."
"Why didn't you tell me this before? You should have told me this before."
"You weren't telling me things, either."
"I was trying to protect you!"
"What the heck do you think I was doing?...I had to distract him, give him another target, and try to get something on him at the same time. It almost worked. I gave the tape to Lieutenant Donnelly Tuesday afternoon, but Gregory had already laid his trap." "You thought I'd betray you."
"Will I'm sorry. I was wrong. I really am sorry, I made a mistake. A big one. Try to understand. I was so mixed up and afraid. I thought I betrayed myself when I trusted you-and betrayed Tristan when I fell in love with you. Will!"
"You fell in love with me?"
"Love you, Will."
"Love you, Ivy.”
5 likes
“As Tristan left the darkroom he heard Lacey’s soap opera voice. “And so our two heroes part,” she said, “blinded by love, neither of them listening to the wise and beautiful Lacey”—she hummed a little—“who, by the way, is getting a broken heart of her own. But who cares about Lacey?” she asked sadly. “Who cares about Lacey?” 3 likes