Start by marking “Only in Dreams: A Bedtime Story” as Want to Read:
Only in Dreams: A Bedtime Story

Only in Dreams: A Bedtime Story

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  8 reviews
When I sleep, I dream.
And when I dream, I can do anything I can imagine!
This delightful bedtime story features Paul Frank's popular character Julius as he takes readers on a tour through the world of dreams. Julius loves to sleep because there are things he can do only in dreams, from paddling down a strawberry-milk river to performing in a rock concert on the moon!
Published March 26th 2008 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about Only in Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only in Dreams

Greg
Loren
4 stars for the art and maybe 3 for the text ... I must confess Julius is one of my favorite Monkeys. I'm a huge Julius fan not a Paul Frank fan (too commerical for my taste)! As a kid monkeys creeped me out, but as a "grown up" youth services Librarian I now think monkeys are cool! I especially appreciate sock monkeys ... rant aside .... The cover art is awesome and the bedtime theme focused on imagination is well done. I like when Julius closes his eyes and the fun begins (Let the Wild Rumpus ...more
Saby
Originality: 5
Illustrations: 5
Story: 5
Educational: 3
BooBoo: 5

The main character of the book is a monkey. Do I need to say more?

It's all here, fun, excitement and proof of the conspiracy for a new world order.
Bridgette Sparks
I love the illustrations, the fantasy, and the stories within each picture. My son loves this book so much that he has memorized it and loves to "read" it to me.
Bridget
I love this one. It's silly enough to be awesome, and awesome enough to have a terrific message. Lots of stuff to talk about the the illustrations too.
Christine Turner
Julius the monkey and his friends discover that they can have all sorts of adventures in their dreams. www.hcpl.net
Sarah Stumphf
Colorful pictures and happy little story that toddlers can identify with.
Mary Trujillo
Julius...En Mis Suenos.
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Nicoletta
Nicoletta marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Darla
Darla added it
Jan 28, 2013
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
Craig
Craig added it
Jul 21, 2012
High Five with Julius! and Friends: Touch and Feel Only in Dreams Julius in Matchy-Patch Town: A Western Adventure Julius! Memory Game (Julius!) Julius: I Love Color: A Paul Frank Book