Start by marking “Odd Man Out” as Want to Read:
Odd Man Out

Odd Man Out

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Odd Man Out Claire Thompson Attending a wedding with his ex-lover wasn't the smartest thing Ben had ever agreed to do since Carl could really be a horse's behind, but one look at David, the groom's best man, and he was willing to change his mind. The man was sex personified and it was apparent he was used to conquering his lovers with his masculine appeal and confident, se ...more
Published November 7th 2007 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Odd Man Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Odd Man Out

oceankitty

For being a book I bought by a mistake, this wasn't a bad book at all! More like a pleasant surprise really, a mistake I don't regret. I love the two MC's and the way they interact. It was the ending that felt a little bit off to me, otherwise it would have been a clean four stars from me.
Arthur
Ben broke up with Carl couple months ago, but since he told Carl's sister that he'd be there for her wedding, he agreed to come with Carl. In the wedding, he met David, a model and upcoming theatrical actor. While Ben was a serial monogamous, David was a player. He sometimes even dated more than a guy at one time. Slowly, though, Ben and David started a relationship. Carl, however, didn't take his break up with Ben easily. He threw everything to them to make Ben return to him.

It's been several
Elisa Rolle
Carl and Ben are at the end of their relationship. Ben has grown tired of Carl's excessively possessiviness and has dumped him. But Carl, richer and more handsome then Ben, and the one who was first the desired one, can't accept Ben's decision and continues to try to smooh the things between them. And so he asks Ben to go to his sister's wedding, where Ben meets the best man of the groom, David.

David is two year younger of Ben, 27 years old, and model-actor. He is very handsome but not serious t
Crear Laymes
Honestly this book was kind of good but not really this book is about Ben and David the two who met during Ben's ex-lovers sisters wedding.
Carl still wants Ben even after the break-up, the one who he had devoted the six months of his life to, Carl is damn upset about Ben loving a poor man aka David and not him the one with the money. This story brought up truth lies and pain. Because Carl still loved Ben he would mess up David's reputation just so David can spill his ugly secret to Ben.
As the e
Izzah Sanox
Finally finished this book after a busy week. It was good, and I really enjoyed the characters :)
CB
An entertaining read. Not as much hard sex as the author can put into her books but it was still very hot and the characters were sexy and perfectly imperfect.
Ryoma Gartre
Jun 10, 2012 Ryoma Gartre marked it as to-read
Reading next.
Maru González Lorente
Maru González Lorente marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
FictionVixen
FictionVixen marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Miyoshivingan
Miyoshivingan marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Mel B
Mel B marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Gabrielle Lee
Gabrielle Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Anne Douma
Anne Douma is currently reading it
Oct 13, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Kynthos-the-Archer
Kynthos-the-Archer marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
  • Witness
  • Catching a Second Wind
  • Off the Record
  • You Can Leave Your Hat On
  • Soldier (Scarcity Sanctuary, #1)
  • A Tender Rough
  • Catching A Buzz
  • Talk Dirty To Me
  • Wicked Game
  • Meant For Each Other (Meant For Each Other #1)
  • Blind Desire
  • A Gentleman of Substance
  • Got Mistletoe?
  • Off the Beaten Path
  • Angel's Evolution
I have published erotic fiction and romance since 1996. My work includes the sensual exploration of D/s and erotic romance, as well as the darker side of BDSM. My work includes in-depth exploration of both m/f and m/m relationships, in the context of romance and D/s. I have published over fifty novels and short stories, both in print and ebook format.
It is important to me to write about real peop
More about Claire Thompson...
Handyman (Handyman #1) Polar Reaction Accidental Slave Obsession: Girl Abducted Enslaved