Start by marking “The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid” as Want to Read:
The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid

The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Ellie Campbell's sex life is vanilla at the best of times, vanilla with a side of boring. She's come to accept that she'll probably never have an orgasm outside of masturbation. But all that changes when a drunken dare results in a risque proposal, something nobody believes Ellie can pull off: writing a guide to teach the average woman how to seek pleasure like men do. Ent ...more
Published April 17th 2007 by Loose Id (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Average Girl's Guide To Getting Laid

Nicole
Jun 06, 2009 Nicole rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Jeanne, Taegan,
Shelves: e-books
This is one of those rare books that involves the heart as well as the loins. Ellie and Ash were well-written characters. I enjoyed seeing how they evolved through the story. I read this story over and over.

The only part that confused me was that I must've skipped over the characters' descriptions: it took most of the book for me to realize that Ash was black.
Alicia
Wow, I almost didn't finish this ebook. For my tastes, it started out slowly. But, I was pleasantly surprised at the storyline and impressed with the writing by mid-book.
Savina
Savina marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2011
My Valentine Boundless Your Alibi The Play's The Thing (Board Game)