Persuading Jo (McCabes, #1)

Persuading Jo (McCabes #1)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Three best friends forever? Not if the two men of this trio can help it. Jo has spent many a long night fantasizing over what her best friends Matt and Brian get up to together in their bedroom and kitchen and garden--well you get the idea. Life kept throwing her losers when she wanted a strong and caring man--someone a lot like either Matt or Brian. But they're committed...more
Published July 10th 2006 by Loose Id, LLC (first published July 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Persuading Jo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Persuading Jo

mlady_rebecca
Eyre
This is one of those friends become lovers stories that I love; plus, it���s an mmf m��nage so that makes it doubly enjoyable. Jo is a plus-sized woman who has been dealt some hard blows by life. Brian and Matt have known her since she was seventeen and have been waiting for the right time to bring her into their relationship. I did like this story, although I probably would change the title. Jo really didn���t need all that much persuading! LOL!
ms bookjunkie
This was one of the first erotic romances I ever bought and I absolutely loved it to bits when I first read it. I still kinda love it with warm fuzzies after several years, though I've come to realize that the story line is not unique. ;)
Shelly
I though this was pretty good, not great. The character development for all three, but especially for Jo, was a bit lacking to me. I would have liked to find out about Jo's past (other than her crazy, jailbird of a relative).
Estara
Jul 03, 2010 Estara rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who enjoy erotica and family, yup
This was too short. A hot, contemporary menage romance that works. No outside danger, just the characters and how they see each other. Lovely.

Just as great on the second read.
Enjoyable but short. If you want to read a M/M/F story with more character and story development, try Tea For Three, also by Anne Douglas.
Cassandra Carr
Good premise, entertaining read
Rebecca
It was good but it could've been more.
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Jun 25, 2014
Kim
Kim added it
Jun 23, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Beth
Beth is currently reading it
May 21, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Veritas
Veritas marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Mary Leezer
Mary Leezer marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Mary
Mary added it
Nov 07, 2013
SassySami
SassySami marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Anne started writing smutty stories in 2006 on the advice of her girlfriends who declared, “You’ve read so much of that stuff you should be able to write it in your sleep!” Turns out it wasn’t such a bad idea.

Not one to be shy, she jumped into the publishing pool with both feet and is now multi-published, as well as award nominated.

She’s a transplant, like most of the rest of Florida, although she...more
More about Anne Douglas...
Accidentally Were? (Huntingdawn, #1) Tea for Three Witch Vamp Were?  (Huntingdawn,  #2) Red Skirt, Cool Fountain Curious Intimacies