Start by marking “Say Cheese and Die-Again! (Goosebumps, #44)” as Want to Read:
Say Cheese and Die-Again! (Goosebumps, #44)

Say Cheese and Die-Again! (Goosebumps #44)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  3,572 ratings  ·  88 reviews
PICTURE-PERFECT NIGHTMARE.

Sourball. That's what Greg calls his English teacher, Mr. Saur. He's a real grouch. And now he just gave Greg a big fat "F" on his oral report.

He didn't believe Greg's story. About the camera Greg found last summer. About the pictures it took. About the evil things that happened.

Poor Greg. He just wanted to prove old Sourball wrong. But now that h
Published 1996 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Say Cheese and Die-Again!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say Cheese and Die-Again!

Lexie Lopez
Andrew
Greg had a report to write on a true story. He decided to write about what happened in the first book. The camera where you took pictures and instead of the picture you took being the one that developed, there was another disturbing image that turned out. His teacher didn't let him finish his oral report and deemed that Greg didn't take the assignment seriously. So he gave him an F.

Greg's parents had told him that if he didn't get good grades on his remaining report cards, he wouldn't be able to
David Santos
He did it again. Another bad ending. Here we have Greg who gets a failing grade because his idiot teacher doesn't believe his "summer story" or whatever it was. So, Greg looks for the camera and bad things happen.

In the first book, if I'm not mistaken, the way to reverse the "curse" was to rip up the photo. In this book they acted as if they had never gone through this before. Greg and his friend panic when the bad things happen to them. I feel they should have started right away with the photos
Chai Maa

انا مهما كبرت صغير =D
ستظل دائما وابدا روايات صرخة رعب الاقرب لقلبى ♥
الجزء الاول كان افضل
ولكن مازلت تتمتع برونق اثارتها
Savannah
In Goosebumps Say Cheese and Die, by R.L Stine, Greg found a camera last summer that was haunted and got rid of it. However, that was not the last Greg saw of his camera when he had to prove Mr.Saur or as Greg would call him, sour ball wrong when Greg wrote a paper about it and got an "F". Until Greg proves that this camera is real, Mr.Saur will keep his grade at an "F". Greg goes through a lot of conflicts with the camera with his friends. It started when he took a picture of his friend and she ...more
Zada
This book was pretty good. It was not the scariest Goosebumps book I have ever read, but it was still good. I would recomend it to anyone who likes a good laugh if i do say so myself.
It is about a haunted camera that when it takes a picture of someone somethng terrible happens. Such as a making a boy weigh over 400 lbs.
Abbyc
Katie
Say Cheese and Die—Again!
2 out of 5 stars

As a child, my parents did not allow me to read Goosebumps books for fear of giving me nightmares. I was rather intrigued and slightly excited to read my first Goosebumps books. However, my excitement quickly faded within the first few pages. There was a conflict in the story between the main character and an evil camera. The conflict was resolved at the end of the book, when the main character “defeated” the camera. Stine told the story in chronologic
Ghadeer
Jan 09, 2012 Ghadeer rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Ghadeer by: my mother
This book made me laugh more than it scared me. I have to admit that while reading it , I felt a shiver down my spine.

Protagonist: Greg.
antagonist: Mr. Saur (sour-ball), and the camera.
Plot: how could Greg convince his teacher to change his F grade.
irony: when Greg wanted to take revenge but instead, the teacher took a picture for the whole class and Greg was one of them, but not the teacher.
The ending was open and this infuriated me, but I decided to look at the positive side and tried to imag
Ricky Ko
Lets face it, everybody hates the old camera. If you do, you are going to hate this one. This camera takes your picture, and comes out different. For example, if you take your friend's picture, and the picture comes out, you will see that the picture comes out different. Your friend is screaming in pain and yelling for help. This book is the sequel to the first book, so I highly reccomend you getting the first one first. Greg and his friends encounter another dangerous mission when Greg's teache ...more
Willie
The book i am readiNg is SAY CHEESE AND DIE AGAIN. It is a science fiction book. The main character is greg. The story takes place at his middle school. Problem is greg found a evil camera. The solution you have read your self. I would recommend this book because it is scary and spooky. The author is R.L.STINE.

One example of the book being scary and spooky is when. Greg took a picture of a little boy and later showed him hurt and bruised really bad. That shows that the book is scary because wh
Willie
The book i am reading is called SAY CHEESE AND DIE AGAIN. It took place at a middle school. The genre of this book is science fiction. The main character is Greg. The problem is Greg found a evil camera. The solution you have to figure out by reading. I would recommend this book for reading because if you like scary books you should read SAY CHEESE AND DIE AGAIN.
One example of being scary is. When Greg took a picture of a little boy.Then later saw his picture and he was hurt and bruised really
Christian Serdon
The best book among the whole franchise.

Because for a young-reckless abandoned person like me, the concept was good and I wished it has unlimited sequels because what the heck this is so awesome.

And I also wished that time that I wanted to have the deadly camera because yeah, I am a devil with a halo.
Ms.
This book was my favorite goosebumps book. It was more suspenseful than the other book. This book is the sequel to say cheese and die. Read my other review first so you'll know what's going on. On this book, Greg wanted to visit his cousins, but to do that, he'll have to get better grades at school. When he told the class about the evil camera, and everything that happened, his teacer gives him an F. So Greg goes back to the coffman house to pick up the camera and prove it to his teacher. But wh ...more
Eric Bradley
Yea enjoyed the 2nd part of say cheese and die. But was one of the less spooky ones of R.L. Stine.
Emma
it was a creepy book i guess, but i wouldn't say it was scary. RL Stine is a talented writer.
Kadence
Love this book but it kinda sad because he had to get the camera for his grades
Samama Reza
The shocking ending wasn't necessary >.<
Drucilla
Actual rating: 2.5 stars. I liked this book because it brought back the evil camera and went further with what the pictures could do, which was interesting. However, while the main characters are the same, the two bullies from the first book are replaced with two new ones. Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal, but this sequel completely ignores the ending to the first book and I hate books that do that. Also, the main characters, who know about this camera, are very quick to take each other's p ...more
Dillon
This book was ok... It was decent, but nowhere near as good as the first one. It had better humor, however. All in all, I rate this book 3.8 out of 5.
Glenn
Currently rereading my original Goosebumps collection

Wow. What to say about this one? As a sequel, it's terrible. It hardly follows the plot or themes of the first Say Cheese and Die. There are plot holes galore. It's never explained why Shari becomes skinny or why the photo is negative. Also, the ending was disappointing. You'll see why once you finish the book. Not a great book in the series. Especially not compared to the first Say Cheese and Die which I loved.

Read from June 8, 2014 - June 9,
Briana Mcqueen
This Book Is About A Boy Who Finds A Haunted Camera In This Haunted House So One day He Wrote A Paper About Him And His FRiends Going To Go Get The Camera And Things Started To Happened To Them But His TEacher Dont Belive HIm So He Had To Go Get The Camera Again Out Of The House Again But It Was Torn Down So He Had help From Another Boy Who Was There. They Found It In The Dumpster But When They Stared To Fight Over It One Of Them Pressed The Snap Shot And Took A Picture And Then Somthing Bad Hap ...more
Lori
I love this book it was amazing.The author was writting was great.The author was acting that the characters were really real.I would say read this book it is great.
Fred
It left me on the edge.
Danny
Ahhh, the Goosebump days. I would borrow so many of these from the library they seriously considered extending my limit of books checked out at one time. R.L. Stine you were a reprieve from a harsh and dreary childhood in which my mind wandered far away from the troubles of the day. I stole books into my bed and read far into the night by the faintest of lights. I might have better eyesight were it not for you; however, I regret not one page or line.
Kaylam713
I read this book in 5th grade, and i really liked it.. i thought it was cool how R.L.Stine made a book about when you took a picture from the camera you however the picture came out of you thats what was going to happened to you in the future. I thought it was kind of weird at the same time.. but it was something nice to read.
I suggest that you should try reading this book as a quick read.
nick Roark
this book is so strange and mysterious.its about a boy that for the 2nd time goes in search of a camera that has been cursed.every time you take a picture the photo shows something terrible happening like a nail through the foot or something worse.this was great all exept the end .i guess i wanted to know what happened!!!!!!!!!!
Heather
I loved this book. I read it out loud to my kids and they would not let me put it down. I was their first experience with a book that left you hanging...so funny! My youngest daughter(7 yrs) said, "Mom I'm so disappointed", I almost busted a gut. We are looking forward to the other two in this little trilogy.
Patrick
Goosebumps. This is the series that kept me reading through my childhood. More than any other series, Goosebumps kept me interested in reading, and R.L. Stein is a wonderful children's writer. I applaud his efforts, and can't express enough my gratitude for the series.
Alysha DeShaé
So, you almost die because of an evil camera, you know it's a story most people won't believe, and yet you write a "true story" paper about it and then decide to take a picture of the teacher because he didn't believe your unbelievable story... Sounds legit! :-p
  • The Secret (Animorphs, #9)
  • Bruce Coville's Book of Monsters: Tales to Give You the Creeps
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)