Start by marking “Red-Hot and Royal” as Want to Read:
Red-Hot and Royal

Red-Hot and Royal

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The author of Bad Girl Bridesmaids introduces three lucky women who are about to storm the royal gates and take on three unsuspecting princes?

Kylee, Lauren, and Shayla are modern- day ordinary women who would never meet the requirements for fabled princesses. Damsels in distress? Definitely not. Fairest in the land? They wish. Pure as snow? Not even close. Now, these women
Published June 3rd 2008 by Signet (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Red-Hot and Royal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red-Hot and Royal

Julie (jjmachshev)
Reviewed for; book release: June 2008

It’s always fascinating to read intertwined stories and “Red-Hot and Royal” by Susanna Carr is a delightful offering of three red-hot princes who each find the perfect woman…in the most unexpected places. Ms. Carr does a grand job of providing each of her characters with distinct personalities. No cookie-cutter heroes here. Her heroines are also unusual in true fairy-manner as none of them fit the generic princess mold.

Lauren has given up on
Pam Masters
Found this book to be a good read, but not necessarily a fantastic read. I'd probably actually rate it about a 3.5 over a 4. I found the individual stories interesting. The endings were expected. I know there's a "formula" used when writing stories, but found this to be almost too predictable.

I would have probably enjoyed this much more if it focused more on 1 story over 3 short stories.
Not one of my favorites but not exactly awful either, I read this because I thought it would be a quick and easy read. I think I would've enjoyed it more had the three stories been arranged a three separate novellas instead of switching back and forth. The disorganization was distracting and took away from the actual stories.
Real women with real insecurities, and ones you'd want to hang out with too. Well written, kept my interest and I tore right through it, will definately be looking for more of Susanna's books!
Three distinct stories interwoven throughout this book. Even with the "heads up" at the beginning of chapters signaling a change in storyline (and whose storyline), I still got somewhat confused.
Good book but a little disjointed - would have read better if it was a before - then each prince's story - and then an offer. Just my thoughts
Better than I expected. I really enjoyed the different storylines. All three stories easily kept my attention. Could be read in one day.
Kiley Owens
I agree with others that they should have been separated better. Didn't like the jumping between stories.
Christina Martin
Not as good as liplock. Predictable. A little boring.
It was a really fun read. I loved it!!!
Fun read
Beth marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
donna marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Kathryn Prine
Kathryn Prine marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Kara marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Pia marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Paula marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Leslea marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Nazreen Silva
Nazreen Silva marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
J marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • G.A. Aiken Bundle: The Dragon Who Loved Me, What a Dragon Should Know, & Last Dragon Standing
  • The Heavenward Path (Mitsuko, #2)
  • Who Ran My Underwear up the Flagpole?
  • Wishful Thinking
  • Valentine's Day Is Killing Me
  • The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko, Volume 1
  • Princess of the Damned
  • Of Darkness and Crowns (Goddess Wars, #2)
  • Hanatsukihime, Vol. 02
  • Silver Flame (Braddock-Black, #2)
  • The Blue Viking (Viking I, #5)
  • Mona Lisa Eclipsing  (Monère: Children of the Moon, #5)
  • Marry Me, Maddie
  • The Class Trip (Sweet Valley Twins Super Edition, #1)
  • For Hating Me You Sure Are Possessive
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 5 (Sugar Sugar Rune, #5)
  • Perfect for the Beach
  • British Bad Boys
Susanna Carr has been an avid romance reader since she read her first Harlequin at the age of 10. She has written sexy contemporary romances for several publishers and her work has been honored with awards for contemporary and sensual romance.

Susanna Carr lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family. When she isn’t writing, Susanna enjoys reading romance and connecting with readers online. Visit
More about Susanna Carr...