Start by marking “Herz aus Feuer / Herz aus Eis” as Want to Read:
Herz aus Feuer / Herz aus Eis

Herz aus Feuer / Herz aus Eis

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  414 ratings  ·  14 reviews
This volume features two classic romances by "New York Times" bestselling author Jude Deveraux that were always meant to be together: "Twin of Fire" and "Twin of Ice".
Paperback
Published 1992 by Bastei Lübbe

To ask other readers questions about Herz aus Feuer / Herz aus Eis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Herz aus Feuer / Herz aus Eis

Isabella Kai
-Twin of Ice-

Houston Chandler is the perfect example of an ‘ice maiden’, not that she’s heartless or ruthless, but she’s just too… square, but underneath the cool exterior is a repressed woman longing to burst forth, which I think explains her secret life. Houston is a manager, she likes to organize people like every aspect of her life because that’s just who she is.

Kane Taggert was funny hero to me, not comical, but the way he acts and says things never failed to make me smile. He’s straightfo
Kimberly
Twin of Fire, Blair and Twin of Ice, Houston these two stories are told from the perspective of each twin. Blair the doctor who fights against society limitation on what it means in early 1900's America to be a part of the "weaker sex" and Houston shocking everyone by marrying the wealthy miner who is her total opposite. The story also interweaves the lives of miners and vividly describes this period of American history... best part was the wedding and discovering the truth about Blair's attract ...more
Tory
Two classic novels? Really? CLASSIC? I think that's stretching it. Just a bit.

On vacation I read all the books I brought with me, then I bought more and finished those, too. I then resorted to my step-mom’s books.

These two books told pretty much the exact same story, but from two different points of view. I liked that idea, but it could have easily been done in the same book.

The story itself was just silly and really trashy.
I love these two books. They are from only a handful of books that I have read over and over. I really enjoy reading the same story, but from different perspectives. Houston and Chandler are enjoyable characters that you can connect too easily. Now I cannot decide if I like Kane or Leander better. It really depends which story I am reading at that time.
Bridget
This book was too easy of a read. The author over explained every situation and left nothing for you to figure out. It was very frustrating to have everything simplified. The only good parts were the romantic scenes. They were steamy.
Cary
Set in a Colorado mining town these stories about each of a set of twin girls and their quest for love. Certainly not any explicit sex in them.
Karen
I REALLY loved these books. I think they were well written. I could associate with each twin. I've read both several times back to back.
Connie Bloch
It's a bodice ripper which I don't normally read. Reading the same story from two different viewpoints is what made this one fun.
Niki
I love Jude Deveraux's book because they are fun, quick and easy to read romances.
Edwina Hall Callan
I read this book in 2007.

A fluffy bit of fun that I really enjoyed.
Gina
I read both books. I would like to read them again.
Bonita
loved everything Jude Deveraux through high school
Susan
One of my favorites, love this author.
Amarita
Amarita marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Paula Rae Beall
Paula Rae Beall marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Marielle Grace
Marielle Grace marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
  • Claiming His Pregnant Wife
  • A Holiday of Love (Westmoreland, #3.5)
  • Sweet Revenge (New Orleans Trilogy, #2)
  • Carried Away
  • The Secret Lover (Rogues of Regent Street, #4)
  • Johanna Lindsey - Passion at Sea: The Malorys: That Perfect Someone, No Choice But Seduction, Captive of My Desires
  • The Stephanides Pregnancy
  • Woman's Own
  • Powerful Greek, Unworldly Wife (Innocent Wives #1)
  • Unexpectedly Expecting!
  • The Brazilian's Blackmailed Bride (The Ramirez Brides #2)
  • Wanting What You Get (Stepp Sisters Trilogy, #2)
  • Forbidden (Bartlett Brothers, #1)
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • The Mistress Diaries (Pembroke Palace, #2)
  • The Marriage Prize (Medieval Plantagenet, #3)
  • The Drifter
  • Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1)
Jude Gilliam was born September 20, 1947 in Fairdale, Kentucky. She has a large extended family and is the elder sister of four brothers. She attended Murray State University and received a degree in Art. In 1967, Jude married and took her husband's surname of White, but four years later they divorced. For years, she worked as 5th-grade teacher.

She began writing in 1976, and published her first bo
More about Jude Deveraux...
A Knight in Shining Armor The Black Lyon Highland Velvet The Velvet Promise Velvet Angel