Start by marking “Truth or Fashion (Interns, #2)” as Want to Read:
Truth or Fashion (Interns, #2)

Truth or Fashion (Interns #2)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  12 reviews
In this follow-up to Fashionistas, the interns are under suspicion as Couture staffers try to catch the mole who's been leaking ideas to the competition. Could one of the girls be a fashion spy?
Published July 1st 2008 by Harper Teen

To ask other readers questions about Truth or Fashion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truth or Fashion

Airhead by Meg CabotBeing Nikki by Meg CabotPoseur by Rachel MaudeRunaway by Meg CabotThe Good, the Fab, and the Ugly by Rachel Maude
YA Fashion Books
19th out of 91 books — 74 voters
Uglies by Scott WesterfeldBetrayed by P.C. CastHex Hall by Rachel HawkinsBurned by P.C. CastChosen by P.C. Cast
Aimee's 100 in 2010
75th out of 98 books — 25 voters

More lists with this book...

Aimee
Fun read. Not too bad for a buck at the dollar store.
Diana
The Interns: Truth or Fashion (The Interns)
by Chloe Walsh
260 pgs.
HarperCollinsPublishers
ISBN 978-0-06-137089-2

At a magazine center named Couture Magazine, four interns have bigger and better things to be concerned about. There is someone in the company who has been letting the company's secrets out and s/he hasn't been caught yet. Each of these interns have their own separate lives, doing their own personal things. The new and hot designer Callie thinks she is a high-class designer who deserves
Anna705
Critical Lens Reading Response

Ansley in The Interns: Truth or Fashion by Chloe Walsh is a really big name socialite. At her job, she is an intern at Couture Magazine, she is also ms. Bigshot who always comes in when she wants to and never gets in trouble. She has all the best clothes, she is dirty filthy rich and everybody likes her, except Callie.

I think Ansley is one of those people who is really rich but very moderate about it, they don't go around flaunting their wealth. Also she is one of
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Harmony for TeensReadToo.com

TRUTH OR FASHION, the second book in THE INTERNS series, picks up right where FASHIONISTAS left off.

Callie, everyone's favorite intern at Couture due to her new designs, is about to have her secret uncovered. Ava is hiding her own secret, one that could land her in major trouble. Nadine is working hard to figure out what it is, and Aynsley is busy...well, just being Aynsley.

TRUTH OR FASHION was definitely a step up from it's prequel. The characters were
Stephanie
This book was enjoyable. I'm glad I read the first one and was pleased to read the follow-up!!
Whitney
Cute book. I didn't read the first one, and I was able to understand this one completely.
Sylvia
I enjoy books like this. I seen many of them. All of which that are the same but they do not bored me. So these teens are interns to a fashion magazine and they write articles and what not. It has a element that gossip girl has...like there is this person that is sort of a narrator that said what is in and what is not. Fashion is the main part of the book but relationships are also.
Anj
I just bought this at a book sale and it's actually a great read.
Danielle
I did like this book more than the first book of the series. I liked the development of the relationship between Callie and Aynsley's brother. I also liked Ava's rise to fame.
Carly
Dec 29, 2009 Carly rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: girly
I enjoyed this book very much. Everyone was alive and real not snobby or fake at all.
Liked that about this book.
Yunisa KD
more exciting than book 1
Jona Estalane
Jona Estalane marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Daisy
Daisy marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Crystal Radefeld
Crystal Radefeld marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Tania
Tania marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Ariel Hilsenrath
Ariel Hilsenrath marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Kelly Hutcheon
Kelly Hutcheon marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Hawa
Hawa marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Ananya Kaushik
Ananya Kaushik marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Jana (The Book Goddess)
Jana (The Book Goddess) marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
  • Petty in Pink (Poseur, #3)
  • Sloane Sisters (Sloane Sisters, #1)
  • A Girl Like Moi (The Fashion-Forward Adventures of Imogene, #1)
  • Life as a Poser (The 310, #1)
  • Violet in Private (Violet, #3)
  • The Elite (The Elite, #1)
  • A Funny Thing About Love: Dancing Queen; Prom Crashers; Drive Me Crazy
  • The Lost Sister (Sisters of Misery, #2)
  • Talent (Talent, #1)
  • Top of the Feud Chain (Alphas, #4)
  • Please Don't Be True (Alice, #19-21)
  • Snail Mail, No More (Elizabeth and Tara*Starr, #2)
  • The Diamonds
  • Family Affairs (Secrets of My Hollywood Life, #3)

Interns (2 books)
  • Fashionistas (Interns, #1)
Fashionistas (Interns, #1) Blurred Lines