Truth or Fashion (Interns, #2)

Truth or Fashion (Interns #2)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Your daily fashion Q may be: What's a girl to wear? But at "Couture" magazine in Manhattan, four glittering interns have even bigger things to worry about. Someone's leaking "Couture"'s trendsetting secrets--and the in-style intrigue doesn't end there.

Hot new designer Callie is feeling the haute couture heat.

Aynsley is fashion's new It Girl . . . and too cool to care.

Nadin...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Harper Teen

Airhead by Meg CabotPoseur by Rachel MaudeBeing Nikki by Meg CabotRunaway by Meg CabotThe Good, the Fab, and the Ugly by Rachel Maude
YA Fashion Books
25th out of 41 books — 62 voters
Hex Hall by Rachel HawkinsUglies by Scott WesterfeldBetrayed by P.C. CastBurned by P.C. CastChosen by P.C. Cast
Aimee's 100 in 2010
75th out of 98 books — 21 voters

More lists with this book...

Aimee
Fun read. Not too bad for a buck at the dollar store.
Diana
The Interns: Truth or Fashion (The Interns)
by Chloe Walsh
260 pgs.
HarperCollinsPublishers
ISBN 978-0-06-137089-2

At a magazine center named Couture Magazine, four interns have bigger and better things to be concerned about. There is someone in the company who has been letting the company's secrets out and s/he hasn't been caught yet. Each of these interns have their own separate lives, doing their own personal things. The new and hot designer Callie thinks she is a high-class designer who deserves...more
Anna705
Critical Lens Reading Response

Ansley in The Interns: Truth or Fashion by Chloe Walsh is a really big name socialite. At her job, she is an intern at Couture Magazine, she is also ms. Bigshot who always comes in when she wants to and never gets in trouble. She has all the best clothes, she is dirty filthy rich and everybody likes her, except Callie.

I think Ansley is one of those people who is really rich but very moderate about it, they don't go around flaunting their wealth. Also she is one of...more
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Harmony for TeensReadToo.com

TRUTH OR FASHION, the second book in THE INTERNS series, picks up right where FASHIONISTAS left off.

Callie, everyone's favorite intern at Couture due to her new designs, is about to have her secret uncovered. Ava is hiding her own secret, one that could land her in major trouble. Nadine is working hard to figure out what it is, and Aynsley is busy...well, just being Aynsley.

TRUTH OR FASHION was definitely a step up from it's prequel. The characters were...more
Whitney
Cute book. I didn't read the first one, and I was able to understand this one completely.
Sylvia
I enjoy books like this. I seen many of them. All of which that are the same but they do not bored me. So these teens are interns to a fashion magazine and they write articles and what not. It has a element that gossip girl has...like there is this person that is sort of a narrator that said what is in and what is not. Fashion is the main part of the book but relationships are also.
Danielle
I did like this book more than the first book of the series. I liked the development of the relationship between Callie and Aynsley's brother. I also liked Ava's rise to fame.
Carly
Dec 29, 2009 Carly rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: girly
I enjoyed this book very much. Everyone was alive and real not snobby or fake at all.
Liked that about this book.
Yunisa KD
more exciting than book 1
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Anj
Anj is currently reading it
Mar 31, 2014
Alan
Alan added it
Mar 08, 2014
Lhk
Lhk marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Stefanie
Stefanie marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Adonna
Adonna marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Jan 17, 2014
Elvira
Elvira marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Sharon Richards
Sharon Richards marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Heidi Epp
Heidi Epp marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Taylon Fuselier
Taylon Fuselier marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 21, 2013
Zharayiah
Zharayiah is currently reading it
Dec 03, 2013
Sophierawrz
Sophierawrz marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2013
SwaggySinger
SwaggySinger marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Annika
Annika marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013