Incognito: Volume One

Incognito: Volume One

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
SEDUCING OLIVIA- When Olivia seeks out the sexy Spaniard she spent one liberating night with, a case of mistaken identity lands her in his twin brother's bed. When they tempt her to spend two weeks submitting to their desires, she never expects to crave their type of seduction for a lifetime. OWNING RACHEL- Public prosecutor Rachel Morrissey put her private life on hold fo...more
Paperback
Published by Cobblestone Press (first published March 11th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Incognito, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incognito

Jamieson
What would happen if you gave into your deepest desires? What would happen if you let yourself go and gave in to what you always wanted and more?

That is exactly what happens to two women in Incognito Volume One by Anna Leigh Keaton and Madison Layle. Incognito Volume One actually consists of two novels, Seducing Olivia and Owning Rachel.

In Seducing Olivia, we meet Olivia Chandler finds her future husband cheating on her in a hotel room. Crushed and heart broken, she runs into the arms of Dylan M...more
mlady_rebecca
Hmmm, how do you rate a book with two loosely connected stories - one you abandoned almost immediately for being too unrealistic and the other being equally unrealistic, but in a way that you could suspend belief, get past it, and enjoy the story? Guess I should start with which is which. I couldn't finish "Seducing Olivia", but I eventually got into "Owning Rachel".

The common factor between the two stories is they're both M-F-M where the men are brothers. And they are both D/s, where the men ar...more
Marion
Educated, sucessful females who enjoy being turned into pets. Give me a break. The whole concept was amusing and disturbing at the same time. The so called dom's came across as needy, unbalanced and childish.
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Spynonu
Spynonu marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2011
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2011
Anna Leigh
May 29, 2011 Anna Leigh rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Kahla
Kahla added it
Nov 01, 2009
I grew up on a farm. No kidding. I did...complete with cattle, chickens, a passel of kids, and rows of vegetables. So, when I wasn't dodging siblings, feeding animals, or pulling weeds, I was hiding away in my bedroom with a book.

With maturity came love and marriage, and a real understanding of why my parents kept their bedroom door locked. *wink*
Now, I've turned a love of books into a sensual jou...more
More about Madison Layle...
Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1) Falke's Captive (Puma Nights #2) Falke's Renegade (Puma Nights #3) Owning Rachel (Incognito,  #2) Healing Heather (Incognito, #4)