The 28-Day Cleansing Program: The Proven Recipe System for Skin & Digestive Repair

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews

Tired of the pharmaceutical myth? Whatever your symptoms: acne, psoriasis, allergies, acid reflux, ulcers, Crohn's disease, headaches, arthritis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, Irritable Bowel, kidney stones, skepticism.Nutritional cleansing can eliminate your symptoms.

Based on his first book, Cellular Cleansing Made Easy, over 12,000 people have now complete Scot

Published February 10th 2006 by Genetic Press

Dawn Behm
Apr 13, 2008 Dawn Behm is currently reading it
I know from experience that my health is directly related to what I eat and don't eat. This book excites me because it very clearly lays out a plan to eat foods that promote health and cleansing of the liver, kidneys and digestive system. I am looking forward to trying it out and seeing what results I get!
Tina
This is a great cleanse. It's challenging, but there are aspects of the cleanse that anyone can incorporate into their diet. The juicing is amazing, it has changed my life. The recipes are tasty and easy to follow. Highly recommended.
Laura Michell-white
Laura Michell-white marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Jeremy
Jeremy marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
W.R.
W.R. marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Sandra Jenkins ghandhi
Sandra Jenkins ghandhi marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Mj
Mj is currently reading it
Mar 12, 2012
Courtney Bolton
Courtney Bolton marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2010
ActionStar
ActionStar marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2008
Cellular Cleansing Made Easy: Regenerate Your Health Without Giving Up Food, Sex, Or Sanity The Real Food Real Health Program: How to Eat Our Way Back to a Healthy Nation The 28-Day Cleansing Program