Start by marking “The Three Little Pigs (Look-Look)” as Want to Read:
The Three Little Pigs (Look-Look)

The Three Little Pigs (Look-Look)

3.35 of 5 stars 3.35  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Published February 1st 1990 by Golden Books

To ask other readers questions about The Three Little Pigs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Three Little Pigs

Robin Morris
This book is a classic story told to almost every child. I like the good nature of the pigs and how they all were will to grow up when their mother recognized it was time for them to become independent. The huffing and puffing of the wolf allows children to participate in the story with enthusiasm. What I didn't like was the wolf eating two of the pigs and the third pigs boiling the wolf alive.

In the Classroom:
I would bring to class a hand full of pine straw, several twigs and a brick. The child
Cindy D
This story book offers the use of expression during reading. Due to the phrase repetition it allows children to join in on read aloud. It offers the teacher the opportunity to show expression during reading along with a discussion of punctuation and how it contributes to reading. When I read this book to my children they love getting involved and the wonder in thier eyes waiting for the big huff and puff....what will happen next holds their attention and brings prediction to their wonderment. Ev ...more
Danielle Baker
This is a classic story every child needs to hear. I love the story of the three little pigs growing up. The illustrations are okay. The ending is a little graphic for young children.

In order to change the ending of the story, I would ask the children to come up with a different ending. What could happens to the three little pigs so that they stay safe? How do you stay safe?
Great for read a loud due to it's repetitiveness the children will be able to be involved throughout the story. A fun classic that children love! It could also be used for a text comparison with The True Story of The Three Little Pigs.
Jennifer Evers
Yuri Salzmann (Golden Book for Early Childhood edition)

This version includes the wolf eating the first two pigs and the third pig killing the wolf. Surprising for such happy and innocent illustrations.
This book teaches you the importance of making smart descisions. It would help demonstrate the reason for making smart choses and why you shold and you would come out better.
Don't like this version as much as others.
Kathy added it
May 17, 2015
LaDonna is currently reading it
Mar 29, 2015
Kaycie added it
Jan 12, 2015
Micah added it
Aug 10, 2014
Zyairrah Jones
Zyairrah Jones is currently reading it
Mar 18, 2014
Reiny Angel
Reiny Angel is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2013
Essance Hall
Essance Hall marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Patrice marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Trisha added it
Jun 21, 2013
Laurie Petrano
Laurie Petrano marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2012
The Three Bears (A Golden Book) I Can Draw Animals (I Can Draw (Walter Foster Publishing)) I Can Draw Bugs Happy Fam: Play Pup Ti Happy Fam: Play Pup Sk