Start by marking “Witch Hunter, Volume 1 (Witch Hunter #1)” as Want to Read:
Witch Hunter, Volume 1 (Witch Hunter #1)

Witch Hunter, Volume 1 (Witch Hunter)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Broché
Published May 2011 by Ki-oon (first published May 12th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Witch Hunter, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Hunter, Volume 1

Fairy Tail, Vol. 01 by Hiro MashimaOne Piece, Volume 01 by Eiichiro OdaElectric Daisy, Vol. 1 by Kyousuke MotomiSoul Eater, Vol. 01 by Atsushi OhkuboRurouni Kenshin, Vol. 1 by Nobuhiro Watsuki
Best Mangas Out There
21st out of 159 books — 13 voters
Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriVampire Knight, Vol. 01 by Matsuri HinoFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 01 by Hiromu Arakawa
Best Mangas
128th out of 215 books — 112 voters

More lists with this book...

Sara
Ok, first thing here I have to say me reading this manga just proves how much of a sheep I am. I would never have picked it up, if someone else hadn't decided to do so before me.

Anyway I read the first chapter, Self-deceived Witch, as a taster and oh god it tasted good.
This manga already seems to be bursting with the things I love most, powerful enemies and monsters- the witches and their supporters-
cool ass looking heroes and their monsters- Magic Bullet Marksman Tasha Gospel and that awesome p
Marie
Premier manhwa "garçon" publié par Ki-oon, Witch Hunter est une lecture très sympa. Un magicien qui a des flingues comme arme magique, ça le fait ^^, et un "familier" très drôle ^^.
Roberta
The witches want to conquer the world. To face them, an organization of Witch Hunters is established.
Tasha is one of the strongest witch hunters, but to fight witches is not his only goal, he needs also to save his sister: she has the power of a witch and her magic is driving her mad.
This manhwa has a story full of actions, twists and mysteries. The characters are funny and engrossing and the dialogues are full of humour.
The graphics is good and it will improve in the following volumes.
I own the
Vitor Frazão
Até agora não é nenhuma "pedra no charco" a nível de argumento, mas tem bons momentos cómicos e lutas razoáveis. Certamente merece gastar mais algum tempo com a série.
Kama
Nice manhua, with potential. Witches inside, tho I might not be happy with the witch hunters winning over them. :(
Zoe Kennedy
It's interesting, I didn't feel much for it until the second volume
Agata (Aninreh)
Just not my kind of a story.
Pamelam1
Pamelam1 marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Merel
Merel marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Arun
Arun added it
Dec 02, 2014
Coyora Dokusho
Coyora Dokusho marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Sarah Harris
Sarah Harris marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Kyra
Kyra marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Kasimachi
Kasimachi marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Witch Hunter, Volume 2 (Witch Hunter #2) Witch Hunter, Volume 4 (Witch Hunter #4) Witch Hunter Vol. 1-2 Witch Hunter, Volume 3 (Witch Hunter #3) Witch Hunter, Volume 5 (Witch Hunter #5)