Start by marking “A Hell-hound's Tale” as Want to Read:
A Hell-hound's Tale

A Hell-hound's Tale

It’s Halloween night. Hellhounds Keir and Ryu are prowling the night, seeking condemned souls to take back to the underworld. But being among the humans proves too tempting for Ryu. He escapes his duties to party among the mortals, and in the process finds himself in the middle of a mistaken identity with a sexy stranger.

This book was originally published in the "Devil's
Kindle Edition
Published September 20th 2016 by Azalea Moone (first published October 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Hell-hound's Tale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hell-hound's Tale

Serena Yates
Halloween seen through the eyes of a hellhound – now that story, I had to read. Ryu, the hound in question, made me laugh with how intent he is both as a hound (stealing candy from a little girl, no less!) and as a human incarnation trying to crash a party. But of course, his hellish duty of finding lost souls and accompanying them to hell remains, and at some point he'll have to return to reality.

Ryu is intent on having fun. He maybe a hellhound, and his normal duty is guarding a graveyard, but
Lyssa Dering
Sep 20, 2016 Lyssa Dering rated it really liked it
This was a great little Halloween story about a Hell-hound who just wants to spend one night living like a human. The world-building and atmosphere felt fleshed out despite the length, and the plot was original and kept me hooked, especially at the end. I definitely didn't expect the turn it took. The main impetus of the story was the erotica/sexual tension. It definitely delivered. I only wish we could have learned more about Kier.

I received a copy of this from the author in exchange for an hon
Ruth Evans
Sep 21, 2016 Ruth Evans rated it liked it
A quick easy read. Interesting characters would have preferred a long story but if you like a steamy read this maybe the book for you. The writing is easy to read and the story line strong. If you like a quick read then this is the book for you.
Thomaidha Papa
3 Hearts
Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Hellhounds let loose on Halloween, for a moment there, I thought I’d be reading a horror story, but this is the story of Devil’s dogs gone out one the one night they can. Nope, they are not out there for fun either, though Ryu is finding it hard not to. They are out there searching for lost souls and bring them back in Hell, where they belong. Ryu has been chained at the graveyard for too many centuries though and he does have a fascination with hum
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2016
Katherine
Katherine rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2016
S.L.
S.L. added it
Oct 22, 2013
Tj
Tj marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
Regina Hunter
Regina Hunter marked it as to-read
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Dallison
Dallison marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
SephXIII
SephXIII marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2016
Well, lets see.

I am a m/m romance author, writing mostly contemporary and paranormal, but with a love for historicals and thrillers, and a new-found interest in fantasy.

Website for updates! http://azaleamoone.weebly.com/

Blog for random bits: http://www.azalea-moone.blogspot.com

Twitter: @azmoone

Note: blog blurbs below may contain 18+ material - why doesn't it display like the blog itself?
More about Azalea Moone...