Start by marking “The Little Book of Mother Teresa” as Want to Read:
The Little Book of Mother Teresa

The Little Book of Mother Teresa

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This beautiful book tells the story of one of the best-known women of the twentieth+ century. Mother Teresa of Calcutta. This is the story of her dramatic life but in many ways simple life, her work and the religious order she founded. We learn about her devotion, her setbacks, her doubts and the controversies that surrounded her. We also hear about the work of the men and ...more
Published September 17th 2004 by Fall River Press (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Little Book of Mother Teresa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Book of Mother Teresa

Mililani
Apr 11, 2008 Mililani rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Any and all
Recommended to Mililani by: Robert Millett,
About a remarkable woman, who was preserved, protected and guided to do the things she most felt compelled to do. Her faith, devotion and untiring devotion to a people, far from her home of birth and family. She believed all are God's children. Her doubts? "I feel just that terrible pain of loss, of God not wanting me, of God not being God, of God not really existing" This line has to be penetrating to ones soul. We all go through doubts now and then.
Carol
I picked this book up at the rental house we were staying at on vacation and I'm so glad I did. I might even buy it for my own library. I did not know much about Mother Teresa but enjoyed learning about her life and especially reading many of her quotes. She was truly a Christlike person who did immeasurable good in the world. She was a very wise woman and knew that love is the key to a happy life.
Hawley
A little book indeed, but it revealed a lot more to me than I anticipated about Mother Teresa. I was enthralled by her life story and the book is really well done. It was a gift to me from my father-in-law and I LOVED reading it. It was a fast read indeed! I recommend it.
Andrea
Quick easy read, interesting and has prompted me to read more on this great lady.
Lisa
I love how she loved.
Debbie
Good book about a great lady.
Naveen Mathur
Naveen Mathur marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Aug 08, 2014
Connie
Connie added it
Oct 13, 2013
Lori Harville-dettloff
Lori Harville-dettloff marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Madhu Rietveld
Madhu Rietveld marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Katz!
Katz! added it
Jul 22, 2013
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2013
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
lilylis
lilylis marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2012
ThePinkCarrot
ThePinkCarrot marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
Kaydee1918
Kaydee1918 marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2012
Randy
Randy marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2012
Beyond the Da Vinci Code: From the Rose Line to the Bloodline The Little Book of Freemasonry (Little Book of) La masonería The Little Book of the Holy Grail De Heilige Graal