Start by marking “The Little Book of Mother Teresa” as Want to Read:
The Little Book of Mother Teresa

The Little Book of Mother Teresa

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  22 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
This beautiful book tells the story of one of the best-known women of the twentieth+ century. Mother Teresa of Calcutta. This is the story of her dramatic life but in many ways simple life, her work and the religious order she founded. We learn about her devotion, her setbacks, her doubts and the controversies that surrounded her. We also hear about the work of the men and ...more
Published September 17th 2004 by Fall River Press (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Little Book of Mother Teresa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Book of Mother Teresa

Evan Sander
Jan 07, 2016 Evan Sander rated it it was amazing
I read the book The Little Book of Mother Theresa. Now normally, I do not like reading biographies. However, the intricate detail the author used to paint a vivid picture of her life made the book enjoyable. I particularly enjoyed the fact that the author inserted quotes from mother Theresa at the end of each chapter, connecting her words to the previous chapter. I would definitely recommend this book to any and all Christians learning to deepen their faith. I think the book is summed up by one ...more
Mililani
Apr 11, 2008 Mililani rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any and all
Recommended to Mililani by: Robert Millett,
About a remarkable woman, who was preserved, protected and guided to do the things she most felt compelled to do. Her faith, devotion and untiring devotion to a people, far from her home of birth and family. She believed all are God's children. Her doubts? "I feel just that terrible pain of loss, of God not wanting me, of God not being God, of God not really existing" This line has to be penetrating to ones soul. We all go through doubts now and then.
Carol
Jun 18, 2010 Carol rated it really liked it
I picked this book up at the rental house we were staying at on vacation and I'm so glad I did. I might even buy it for my own library. I did not know much about Mother Teresa but enjoyed learning about her life and especially reading many of her quotes. She was truly a Christlike person who did immeasurable good in the world. She was a very wise woman and knew that love is the key to a happy life.
Hawley
Jan 14, 2010 Hawley rated it it was amazing
A little book indeed, but it revealed a lot more to me than I anticipated about Mother Teresa. I was enthralled by her life story and the book is really well done. It was a gift to me from my father-in-law and I LOVED reading it. It was a fast read indeed! I recommend it.
Andrea
Dec 11, 2012 Andrea rated it liked it
Quick easy read, interesting and has prompted me to read more on this great lady.
Lisa
Jul 15, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I love how she loved.
Debbie
Feb 01, 2010 Debbie rated it liked it
Shelves: biography
Good book about a great lady.
Gabriel
Gabriel marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Mandeep
Mandeep rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Aug 08, 2014
Becdarling
Becdarling rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Connie
Connie added it
Oct 13, 2013
Lori Harville-dettloff
Lori Harville-dettloff marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Teresa
Teresa rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2013
Madhu Rietveld
Madhu Rietveld marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Katz!
Katz! added it
Jul 22, 2013
Tommi
Tommi rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Eric
Eric marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2013
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2013
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
lilylis
lilylis marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2012
Maria Jo
Maria Jo rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2012
ThePinkCarrot
ThePinkCarrot marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
Kaydee1918
Kaydee1918 marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2012
Lawrence Miquelon
Lawrence Miquelon rated it really liked it
May 12, 2012
Randy
Randy marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2012
Annie Wills
Annie Wills rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
Stella
Stella rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2012
Darleen
Darleen rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2011