Mens Secret Wars, repack

Mens Secret Wars, repack

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The need to talk honestly about the real issues facing Christian men has never been greater. Though they may feel reluctant to seek help and embarrassed to admit it, many men are fighting secret wars against stress, burnout, unhealthy relationships, temptation, and sexuality. What many don't know, however, is that these battles can be won.
This newly repackaged edition of...more
Published August 1st 2006 by Revell (first published October 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Mens Secret Wars, repack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mens Secret Wars, repack

Joshua
I love books that let me know I'm not alone in my thoughts and feelings, this book did that for me. It wasn't life changing since I've heard most of these tips in other books but it did help remind me that I am a child of God.
Anita
Written by a local Christian author who has grappled with the common struggles of sexual addiction prevalent in this society of oversaturation in the media and anonymous free access over the internet, and started the ministry Prodigals International to assist others struggling with this problem. His ex-wife, Marsha Means, also had written a companion book to assist wives married to men with this issue called Living with Your Husband's Secret Wars.
Jacob Brandenburg
This book really does not offer anything new in the way of ideas, but the way that it is presented is well thought out and builds upon the ideas. It helped give perspective int the way I view myself and the growth in spirituality.
Josh
It was good. I think this book requires more of a structured group setting to get it's full effect.
Robert
Robert added it
Aug 21, 2014
Andrés Torres
Andrés Torres marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Mandi
Mandi marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Jesse
Jesse marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
Evan G
Evan G marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Dave Mackey
Dave Mackey is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2012
The Boundaries Book: Twenty Tips for Reducing Conflict, Developing Healthier Relationships, and Enjoying Life More