I Want You To Want Me (New Orleans Vampires, #2)

I Want You To Want Me (New Orleans Vampires #2)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  681 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Erika Todd moved to New Orleans because she needed a change - and, well, yes, because that's what her fortune teller said she would do. Not that she'd admit that to many people. But so many of the psychic's predictions - about her work, even finding that stray black cat - have already come true. Now all the lonely sculptor needs is to meet and fall in love with the prophes...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Brava (first published August 26th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about I Want You To Want Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Want You To Want Me

Lucky's Lady by Tami HoagTall, Dark, and Cajun by Sandra HillI Want You To Want Me by Kathy LoveThe Cajun Cowboy by Sandra HillPoison Princess by Kresley Cole
Cajun Heroes in Romance
3rd out of 30 books — 19 voters
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene FrostUndead and Unwed by MaryJanice DavidsonOne Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene FrostDestined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene FrostFirst Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Best Funny Paranormal Romances
308th out of 496 books — 966 voters

More lists with this book...

Julie (jjmachshev)
"I Want You To Want Me" is book two in Kathy Love's vampire series following her earlier 'Fangs' series. Love's books have a healthy dose of humor combined with a bit of mystery and action to make for a very enjoyable read.

Erika is an artist who recently moved to New Orleans...because her fortune teller told her to. Yes, she fully believes in all that 'psychic mumbo jumbo' and she can't wait to meet the Prince her psychic has predicted for her.

Vittorio is trying to avoid his new neighbor. Not b...more
Jan
Aug 23, 2008 Jan rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance - Vampire Lovers
Starry
Feb 12, 2012 Starry marked it as to-read
Becca
The backstory for the main characters comes out slowly in this book. I have to say that I was appalled and just generally grossed out by some of what is revealed!

It definitely makes it easier to understand Vittorio and why he is the way he is. I'm trying to do this without any spoilers lol...so not easy!

Let's just say that this book rocks! The sex scenes are awesome and plentiful and the storyline had me hooked from the start!

I love trying to figure out who will be in the next book as I'm readin...more
Lana
Keishia Barnes
this book has some really funny moments. I love how miss love writes and how the book is easy to understand. I still think Ren is super funny. love it when he walks in on them and doesn't leave
Fairyblood
This story continues as Maggie's friend Erika moves to New Orleans as her fortune teller predicted. She is staying at Ren & Maggie's carriage house in one of the apartments as she tries to get her art career started. That instant chemistry between her and Ren's brother Vittorio from the last book heats up when he comes to stay in the apartment above her.

I have to give it to Erika for her determination, I don't think I would have put up with Vittorio's attitude in the beginning of the book. I...more
Kate
Second book in the series and this one follows on slightly after the other one ended.

Erica Todd moves into the apartment complex owned by her best friend's new husband and finds herself in a bit of a sticky situation. The man living in the room upstairs is gorgeous but rude and Erica can't help but think that he may be the "Dark Prince" her psychic warned her was coming into her life.

I liked this story. It was entertaining and cute. Very simple storyline to follow.

(view spoiler)...more
Cindy
Good read. Paranormal set in New Orleans with an action oriented plot. This is a direct sequel to Any Way You Want It; the hero is the brother of Ren from Any Way and the heroine is the best friend of Maggie, the heroine of that book. Great villain - in the climactic confrontation heroine is thinking "It was like a nightmare, every horror movie, every V. C. Andrews novel rolled into one." A fairly accurate summation... I'm looking forward to the next one [whose hero is introduced in this book:]....more
Cindy
I Want You to Want Me is the second book from Love's 'Fangs' series. A humorous, sexy and romantic read that I enjoyed. I didn't read the first one, but I was able to read this one without any confusion, as it stands alone very well. The characters are developed rather quickly and the story is fast paced, with some mystery and a little suspense. Although it is a "vampire" book, Vittorio and his brother Ren are lampirs, and thus they only take humans energy and not their blood, so there is in fac...more
Bobs (Reader Unbound)
I Want You To Want Me can be view as a sequel after Any Way You Want It still it doesn't have any major strings attached to the previous book, so you can just skip the first one is you want to.
Though I really did love Erika and Vittorio both like a characters and like a couple, still I have to admit that for me the first book was a lot better.
A fun, humoristic book from the start till the end, with some emotional moments in it of course and not to mention the smoking hot scenes.
Debra
A mother's obsessive deluded romantic love for her son. Well, ewwww. Talk about eh "mother-in-law from hell".... An OK read. A little too much narrative with 3-4 pages dedicated to a single thought, but nothing a little page flipping won't resolve. I'll continue the series.
Holly
An interesting book - I read it before the first one in the series and followed it fine, though there are references that you pick up if you have read the first one. A good read for a brain candy book - you certainly have to suspend belief quite often.
Stacie
Sep 09, 2008 Stacie added it
This is the story of Vittorio (brother to Ren from this author's previous book). He falls in love with Erika who does not know that he is a vampire. However, her fortune teller has told her that he is her "prince".
Katie
This was the book that wouldn't end. I was actually looking forward to reading Vittorio's story but this was just awful. It dragged on and on and was repetitive...ugh...not good.
Tricia
Loved good read. These books are not listed as a series, but really they are. You should read them in order.
Elizabeth
The books just seemed pointless and boring.
Amy
Vampires in New Orleans -- an okay read.
Kori Ball
i couldnt finish it....that bad
Ac
Jan 03, 2009 Ac added it
Shelves: vampire
Just bought in my TBR pile
Carolyn Marlin
Enjoyed it very much.
Mindy Allen
Mindy Allen marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Julia
Julia is currently reading it
Aug 26, 2014
Frenchelle Thompson
Frenchelle Thompson marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Rose
Rose marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
  • Midnight Sins (Midnight, #2)
  • Taken by Sin (Demon Hunters, #4)
  • Angel at Dawn (Midnight, #10)
  • Sweeter Than Wine (Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Midnight Lover (Forever Vampires #5)
  • Night After Night (Brotherhood of Blood, #5)
  • Called by Blood (The Faustin Bros., #1)
  • The Hunter's Prey: Erotic Tales of Texas Vampires
  • Everlasting Desire (Everlasting, #2)
  • Master of Fire (Mageverse, #6)
  • Carinian's Seeker (Vampire Council of Ethics, #1)
  • Running With the Pack (Cannon Pack, #3)
  • Zen and the Art of Vampires (Dark Ones, #6)
  • The Alpha Promise
  • Moonburn (Abra Barrow #2)
  • Chosen (Guardians' League, #3)
Kathy Love has been labeled "a character-driven author, who prefers complex subjects that add an emotional, humorous edge" by Romantic Times. Originally from Maine, she now resides in Maryland with her husband, chatterbox three-year-old daughter, Emily, and Squiggy Piggy, a very sweet guinea pig.

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads database with this name. See this thread...more
More about Kathy Love...
Fangs for the Memories (Young Brothers, #1) Fangs But No Fangs (Young Brothers, #2) Getting What You Want (Stepp Sisters Trilogy, #1) I Only Have Fangs for You (Young Brothers, #3) My Sister is a Werewolf (Young Brothers, #4)