Start by marking “What Color Is Your Diet?: The 7 Colors of Health” as Want to Read:
What Color Is Your Diet?: The 7 Colors of Health

What Color Is Your Diet?: The 7 Colors of Health

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Many of us make the wrong food choices every day by consuming foods that were never intended for our genetic makeup. According to renowned medical researcher David Heber, M.D., all of our most common major diseases are caused by the imbalance between our modern diet and our DNA, which was laid down more than 50,000 years ago.

Now What Color Is Your Diet? introduces Dr. Hebe
Published May 22nd 2001 by William Morrow

To ask other readers questions about What Color Is Your Diet?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Color Is Your Diet?

Crystal
If I had picked this up at a store, I would never have bought it, once I read the author's bio on the back of the book, informing me that he is "on the cutting edge of medical research". Oh, do tell. Can you toot your own horn a little louder? If someone has to tell me they're on the cutting edge, something is usually not right. But I didn't pick it up at a store, I ordered it through an online bookswap, expecting something fun and lightly educational, more like a nutritional personality test or ...more
Natalie
Good review of how food changes DNA at cellular level... Liked it, but very pop-y tone, a little too layman. Would've liked a more scholarly approach or at least access to the journals and studies.
This book has some good ideas, but considering Heber condemns processed foods, it's strange that he demands you get half of your daily protein from soy products.
Michel WANTZ
Michel WANTZ marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Don Hodges
Don Hodges marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Hemant
Hemant marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
mollie
mollie marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Shona
Shona is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2014
Mia Hogue
Mia Hogue marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Hidayah
Hidayah marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Predrag
Predrag marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Martha Shitindi
Martha Shitindi marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Stacy Rankin
Stacy Rankin marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Karina Waktola
Karina Waktola marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The L.A. Shape Diet: The 14-Day Total Weight Loss Plan Natural Remedies for a Healthy Heart The Resolution Diet: Keeping the Promise of Permanent Weight Loss Dietary Fats, Lipids, Hormones, and Tumorigenesis Nutritional Oncology