Start by marking “InuYasha: A Question of Time (InuYasha, #37)” as Want to Read:
InuYasha: A Question of Time (InuYasha, #37)

InuYasha: A Question of Time (InuYasha #37)

L to R (Western Style)

Historical Action And Romance From One of Japan's Most Beloved CreatorsKagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. Never the type to believe in myths and legends, her world view dramatically changes when, one day, she's pulled out of her own time and into another! There, in Japan's ancient past, Kagome discovers more than a few of those dusty old le

192 pages
Published April 14th 2009 (first published September 17th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha

Lady Flo
Sep 03, 2016 Lady Flo rated it really liked it
Kaguraaaaaaaaaaa and Sesshoumaruuuuuuuuu. I can't overlook this couple....
Ash
Sep 18, 2015 Ash rated it liked it
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Joti
Apr 18, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own-it
Holly Letson
*Inuyasha* is series I never thought I would like. I tried watching the anime, in both subbed and dubbed versions, but could not get into it. The only part of the anime I ever really liked at all was the movies, so I've seen 3 of those.
My cousin kept telling me that the manga is good, and that I should read it, but I used the fact that I never liked the anime as an excuse to not do so.
Then, a few months ago, I saw the "VIZBig Vol.13" version of the manga, which contains V37-V39, up on Edelwei
Lauren
Feb 09, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Lusitarius
Jul 30, 2011 Lusitarius rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
I liked this volume quite much. The plot keeps going on, it doesn't stop to jam like it used to. The whole Sesshomaru - Kagura thing is getting more tickling, I can't wait to see what it turns out! Well, Kagome and Inuyasha are still at the same stage they were few volumes back. I'd like to see Inuyasha's final decisions soon, I've fustrated by his actions. He wants both Kagome and Kikyo - but he can't have them both! I'm in love with this manga-serie, but it has started to jam and I'd like to s ...more
Bine
Aug 27, 2013 Bine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ich bin nur so hindurchgerast. Kaguras Entscheidungen sind sooo spannend. Man wartet auch nur darauf, was Naraku mit ihr anstellt. Außerdem werden die Intrigen unter Narakus Dienern immer feiner und interessanter. Ich bin seeeehr gespannt!
William
Jul 29, 2009 William rated it really liked it
I'm not sure where the story is headed; it seems to have changed direction a bit. Although the new plot elements are interesting, I would have like a bit more of the romance between InuYasha/Kagome or Miroku/Sango.
Caroline
Aug 11, 2016 Caroline rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, read-in-2012
Got worn out on this series some since it felt like it was going no where. It still seems to be plodding along, and the fact no one gets seriously damaged or harmed really takes away the tension from the combat.
Дени Проданова
Jan 29, 2016 Дени Проданова rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-and-manhwa
Големи предателства, голямо чудо. Направо не знам Нараку как издържа, след като дори собствените му "деца" го предават. Борбата за власт е доста оспорвана.
Starbubbles
Nov 11, 2012 Starbubbles rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I'm glad Takahashi put in the human Inuyasha time. I was beginning to think that we would never see that again! hahaha!
Emilly
Jul 05, 2013 Emilly added it
This is definitely one of the better sections of the story! Sides are being changed, earlier decisions are reaping the consequences and Naraku's machinations are coming together.
Vanessa Wendland
Vanessa Wendland rated it liked it
May 31, 2012
Lili
Lili rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2014
Zeinab
Zeinab rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2014
Harry Lee
Harry Lee rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
Faith
Faith rated it liked it
May 02, 2015
Daniel Enrico
Daniel Enrico rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Anastasia Alén
Anastasia Alén rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2015
Nyalla
Nyalla rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2015
Grace
Grace rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2013
Simone
Simone rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2012
Astrid
Astrid rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2010
Jon
Jon rated it it was ok
Jan 14, 2013
Ash
Ash rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2014
Alisa
Alisa rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2015
Therese
Therese rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2012
Nicole Loop
Nicole Loop rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Oliver Zhang
Oliver Zhang rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2014
  • Demon Love Spell, Vol. 2
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 13
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 26
  • Red River, Vol. 17 (Red River, #17)
  • From Far Away, Vol. 03
  • The Ancient Magus' Bride, Vol. 4
  • The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Mud-Slinging Moles
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)