Start by marking “Monogamy Sucks” as Want to Read:
Monogamy Sucks

Monogamy Sucks

Monogamy Sucks.

Jake Dalmas came to this sobering realization on his 35th birthday after years of frustrating and failed relationships.

Following a couple months, or even days, the thrill of a new romantic relationship fades and he longs to be single again. His imagination burns constantly with lusty, erotic desires. Haunted by a mid-thirties lust crisis and his need for a m
ebook
Published September 1st 2016 by Smashwords Edition (first published November 26th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Monogamy Sucks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Monogamy Sucks

Kimberly Kinrade
"Monogamy Sucks" is a fictional account of one man's sexual revolution into the swinging lifestyle. Sexy, edgy, raw and told journal style, this book will open your eyes to a way of life that is not as uncommon as you might think!

A candid look into how many men view sex and relationships, "Monogamy Sucks" is the guy version of "Sex in the City" (Insert quest for Mr. Right for quest for Ms. Right Now and Miss Right After.)

Wonderful descriptions of sex scenes that range from funny to steamy. It ta
Billierosie Billierosie
Sep 29, 2016 Billierosie Billierosie rated it it was amazing
GEORGE PAPPAS BREATHES NEW LIFE INTO HIS BOOK; MONOGAMY SUCKS!

At last; it’s here! I’ve been waiting for this a long time. George Pappas has republished his book Monogamy Sucks. Those of you who follow George on Twitter will be familiar with the hows, and whys…the stories behind the story. The expurgated version of Monogamy Sucks was originally published by Lazy Day Publishing…expurgated, because publishers are uneasy with explicit erotica, their delicate sensibilities are easily shaken and offe
Billierosie Billierosie
“Monogamy Sucks”
According to the world of Jake Dalmas, it does, it really, really does.
Jake is making a bold, bloody, weapon wielding statement; he is a warrior, picking a nasty fight with conventionality. Jake wants, no, demands a cultural change. But he knows that he is in a minority of one. Jake is acidic and bitter and he simply does not care; conventionality is killing him, choking the life out of him, and if he is to die he will go down fighting.
I came to “Monogamy Sucks” via the realms o
C.D. Foxwell
Jake is a man in his early 30s who has become bored with relationships and being tied down. He’s horny, he’s desperate for a f*ck, he wants as many women as possible. He’s like a teenager in an older man’s body. Disillusioned with the bar scene, he follows different routes to try and satisfy his desires: placing ads in magazines and on phone lines, and writing online dating profiles. He attends swing parties and f*ck clubs. This is a kind of diary of his experiences over two or three years.

It’s
Eden Baylee
Mar 01, 2011 Eden Baylee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off - the title: Like it or hate it, you can't feel neutral about it. So, I bought a copy of the book to find out if the story lived up to the name.

Wow! One thing I will say, Mr. Pappas pulls no punches in his story-telling about the sexual adventures of swinger, Jake Dalmas, in a life that is sometimes glamorous and sometimes hideous. Though told from a male point of view, I found myself very excited to be walking in his shoes.

I adore books that write about alternative lifestyles withou
Shannon MacLeod
Dec 21, 2011 Shannon MacLeod rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to admit that the book title was what caught my interest first. Wasn’t quite sure what to expect given that, but what I got was a splendid read. Jake is such a wonderfully real character, having ups and down just like the rest of us. His adventures (and misadventures) are the stuff of locker room legends and embarrassments admitted only under cover of darkness.

This novel is not for the faint of heart, showing the swinging lifestyle with all the glitter and warts intact. Pappas doesn’t pu
Lisa Pacheco
Dec 06, 2011 Lisa Pacheco rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
George Pappas' book is highly entertaining and enlightening. Every woman should read this book, if for no other reason, to understand how men think about women and sex. I had several laugh outloud moments while turning the pages, and while some of his tales are utterly outlandish, they will keep you intrigued. I absolutely loved the happy ending. His protagonist ends up with his ideal Asian, fantasy, f_ _ _ slut that likes to swing too, and they live happily every after. Ahhhh. . . how sweet!
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
I didn't finish but what I read was ok, it just wasn't doing it for me and I'd gotten it as a freebie so why bother trying to finish.
Samwise1111
Samwise1111 rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2011
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥ rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2013
B.K. Walker
B.K. Walker rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2011
Liz Borino
Liz Borino rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2010
James Twerell
James Twerell rated it did not like it
May 18, 2015
Toni Rakestraw
Toni Rakestraw rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2011
Christina
Christina rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2011
James Strock
James Strock rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2016
Colin
Colin rated it did not like it
Oct 23, 2011
Chrystal Rose
Feb 11, 2014 Chrystal Rose rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hilarious and realistic peek into the world of swingers.
Jeffrey
Jeffrey rated it it was ok
Sep 25, 2012
Indie Books
Indie Books rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2011
S
S rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2014
Melissa Wolf
Melissa Wolf rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2012
Kelly L. Hunt
Kelly L. Hunt rated it it was ok
Jan 25, 2015
Lilly
Lilly rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2011
Ken Chartrand
Ken Chartrand rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2015
Janet Talbot
Janet Talbot rated it it was ok
May 12, 2011
Gregnie
Gregnie rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2013
J. R. Champagne
J. R. Champagne rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Darline
Darline rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2012