Start by marking “A White Man Speaks Out” as Want to Read:
A White Man Speaks Out

A White Man Speaks Out

The autobiography of Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., ex-Klan leader, candidate for public office, and later chairman of North Carolina's now-defunct White Patriot Party. Due to subsequent circumstances, Miller declared "war" on the Federal government of the United States of America.
Published October 4th 1999 by F.Glenn Miller, White Patriot Party

To ask other readers questions about A White Man Speaks Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A White Man Speaks Out

The Turner Diaries by Andrew MacDonaldNature's Eternal Religion by Ben KlassenHold Back This Day by Ward KendallWhite Guilt by Hewitt E. MooreHunter by Andrew MacDonald
White Nationalism
57th out of 144 books — 23 voters
The Constitution of the United States of America by The Founding FathersThe Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the U... by Founding FathersThe Federalist Papers by Alexander HamiltonA People's History of the United States by Howard ZinnGreen Illusions by Ozzie Zehner
Best Books to Become an Informed Voter
260th out of 728 books — 974 voters

More lists with this book...

Petra X
Update - a question Does anyone know what the KKK and general White Supremacist group attitude is towards Native American Indians? This author wants to disappear all non-Whites and Jews back to wherever they came from. But what about the Indians?

This author faces a capital murder charge for killing Miller physician William Corporon, 69, and his grandson Reat Underwood, 14, at the Jewish Community Center and Terri LaManno, 53, an occupational therapist who was visiting her moth
No Remorse
Jun 13, 2011 No Remorse rated it really liked it
Shelves: wpww
Book: They Dare to Speak Out by Paul Findley

Book: Dispossessed Majority by Wilmot Robertson

Poem pg.23

"If you White folks would watch TV for just one week, and while watching, assume that it is Jew dominated, you would see plainly not only Jewish hatred for us, but how they are destroying us." - Glenn Miller (A White Man Speaks Out, Pg.26)

"To me, the word red-neck describes a lower income, White working class man from the South, who is proud of the Southern tradition, history, and way of life." -
Pat Schakelvoort
Nov 27, 2008 Pat Schakelvoort rated it really liked it
Not all revolutionaries become culture icons. Glenn Miller was one of them. He wasn`t perfect but what the hey, he declared war on the United States. That`s a whole lot more than most of the socalled activists and socalled revolutionaries do. ...more
Miriam Mathew
I never finished it. It was...revolting. And I wonder what made him this way; why does he feel pressured to spew bitter hatred at everything seemingly different than him.

Also, I found out that he loves reading and that he's a self-professed bibliophile. I would hate to know what genre he's into...
DrosoPHila rated it did not like it
May 24, 2016
Ann Sheets
Ann Sheets rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2013
Matthew Jason
Matthew Jason rated it did not like it
May 10, 2012
Tracy rated it did not like it
Apr 14, 2015
Bill rated it did not like it
Jul 23, 2016
Ava rated it did not like it
Aug 12, 2016
Former Klan leader and founder of the White Patriot Party. Was arrested and jailed in 1987 for declaring war on the government of the United States of America.

Nowadays he is active as head of the distribution of the newspaper "The Aryan Alternative" and plans to run as a write-in candidate for congress in 2008.

On 13 April 2014, Miller was arrested following the Overland Park Jewish Community Cente
More about Frazier Glenn Miller...

“I spent much of my prison time reading. I must have read over 200 large books, mostly fictional stories about the American pioneers, the Vikings, Mafia, etc. As long as I was engrossed in a book, I was not in prison. Reading was my escape.” 14 likes
“You and I both know, deep in your heart, you agree with me. And I will prove it with one hypothetical scenario: you are alone in a closet of your home. There`s a bright red button. You can push that button and presto all Negroes and Jews and all other colored people are instantly removed from the North American continent and returned to their native countries.
You`d push it, wouldn`t you whitey?
See? See? See? in the final analysis, you agree with me.
But of course, you wouldn`t do antything to bring that scenario about, or any other scenario favorable to your Race.”