Start by marking “A White Man Speaks Out” as Want to Read:
A White Man Speaks Out

A White Man Speaks Out

1.86 of 5 stars 1.86  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The autobiography of Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., ex-Klan leader, candidate for public office, and later chairman of North Carolina's now-defunct White Patriot Party. Due to subsequent circumstances, Miller declared "war" on the Federal government of the United States of America.
Published October 4th 1999 by F.Glenn Miller, White Patriot Party

To ask other readers questions about A White Man Speaks Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A White Man Speaks Out

The Constitution of the United States of America by Founding FathersThe Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the U... by Thomas JeffersonThe Federalist Papers by Alexander HamiltonGreen Illusions by Ozzie ZehnerThe Revolution by Ron Paul
Best Books to Become an Informed Voter
187th out of 679 books — 866 voters
Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben KlassenThe Turner Diaries by Andrew MacDonaldHunter by Andrew MacDonaldMy Awakening by David  DukeMIGHT IS RIGHT by Ragnar Redbeard
White Nationalism
68th out of 175 books — 18 voters

More lists with this book...

Mummy
Update - a question Does anyone know what the KKK and general White Supremacist group attitude is towards Native American Indians? This author wants to disappear all non-Whites and Jews back to wherever they came from. But what about the Indians?
___________

FILTH.

This author faces a capital murder charge for killing Miller physician William Corporon, 69, and his grandson Reat Underwood, 14, at the Jewish Community Center and Terri LaManno, 53, an occupational therapist who was visiting her moth
No Remorse
Book: They Dare to Speak Out by Paul Findley

Book: Dispossessed Majority by Wilmot Robertson

Poem pg.23

"If you White folks would watch TV for just one week, and while watching, assume that it is Jew dominated, you would see plainly not only Jewish hatred for us, but how they are destroying us." - Glenn Miller (A White Man Speaks Out, Pg.26)

"To me, the word red-neck describes a lower income, White working class man from the South, who is proud of the Southern tradition, history, and way of life." -
Pat Shackleford
Not all revolutionaries become culture icons. Glenn Miller was one of them. He wasn`t perfect but what the hey, he declared war on the United States. That`s a whole lot more than most of the socalled activists and socalled revolutionaries do.
Joe Phillips
Joe Phillips marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
John Smith
John Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Rachel Payne
Rachel Payne marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
William Bishop
William Bishop marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Unsolved Mystery
Unsolved Mystery marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Gerson Luz
Gerson Luz marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Donald Forster
Donald Forster marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Stephen Indorf
Stephen Indorf marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Ed Kirsteins
Ed Kirsteins marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Sami Sayed
Sami Sayed marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Damian
Damian marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Werwolf
Werwolf marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Numbers14
Numbers14 marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2013
Radostinski
Radostinski marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
TIRTH
TIRTH marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Andrew Htayreh
Andrew Htayreh marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Ismael Schonhorst
Ismael Schonhorst marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2012
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2012
Former Klan leader and founder of the White Patriot Party. Was arrested and jailed in 1987 for declaring war on the government of the United States of America.

Nowadays he is active as head of the distribution of the newspaper "The Aryan Alternative" and plans to run as a write-in candidate for congress in 2008.

On 13 April 2014, Miller was arrested following the Overland Park Jewish Community Cente
More about Frazier Glenn Miller...

“I spent much of my prison time reading. I must have read over 200 large books, mostly fictional stories about the American pioneers, the Vikings, Mafia, etc. As long as I was engrossed in a book, I was not in prison. Reading was my escape.” 10 likes
“You and I both know, deep in your heart, you agree with me. And I will prove it with one hypothetical scenario: you are alone in a closet of your home. There`s a bright red button. You can push that button and presto all Negroes and Jews and all other colored people are instantly removed from the North American continent and returned to their native countries.
You`d push it, wouldn`t you whitey?
See? See? See? in the final analysis, you agree with me.
But of course, you wouldn`t do antything to bring that scenario about, or any other scenario favorable to your Race.”
4 likes