Start by marking “Single, Married, Separated, and Life After Divorce” as Want to Read:
Single, Married, Separated, and Life After Divorce

Single, Married, Separated, and Life After Divorce

4.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  271 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
In Single, Married, Separated and Life after Divorce Expanded Edition, Myles Munroe goes more in depth exploring the full range of human relationships. He demolishes the myths surrounding 'singleness' as he declares that it is okay to be single, but not good to be alone. Stepping out of the single life into the married life is a big step and Munroe offers tried and tested ...more
Published November 1st 2003 by Destiny Image Incorporated (first published 1991)

Maximizer
Apr 05, 2015 Maximizer rated it it was amazing
It's a must read for all singles, it made me pump my brakes on pursuing marriage as my primary focus.
UL Dean
This is a very good book by Dr. Myles Munroe. Although not with us on this side of life anymore he has managed to speak with such authority and anointing. The book has covered all aspect of relationships and gives some very good advice on how to be healed after divorce. I would also like to add that he gave some very practical advise on being single and whole. No longer can I look at the word 'single' in the same way.

Definitely would recommend.
Abi Las
Sep 01, 2014 Abi Las rated it it was amazing
This book changed my life, it made me appreciate why I was single and prepared me for marriage. Highly recommended
Sarah Nsiime
Good book.
Neville Hiatt
Jan 10, 2014 Neville Hiatt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
easily my most recommended book for anyone in, or thinking about starting a relationship. wish i knew about it sooner in life but glad i found t when i did.
HEW
Aug 03, 2009 HEW rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to HEW by: Divorce Care at Northpoint Community Church
This book changed my life and my outlook. It also was one of the most difficult books that I have ever read. Not because it was hard to understand, but because for me, it was hard to accept.

I recommend it to any person, unmarried, married and divorced. I am currently re-reading this book (August '09)
Godwin
Aug 31, 2013 Godwin rated it it was amazing
THIS IS A MANUAL FOR HEALTHY AND IMPACTFUL LIFE, BEFORE, IN AND AFTER.
IT HELPS YOU DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE BEFORE FINDING YOUR LIFE PARTNER.
IT HELPS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION; "WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?"
REALLY AN EXCELLENT FOR EVERY SERIOUS MINDED PERSON WANT TO ENJOY MARRIAGE
IN GOD ORIGINAL IDEA.
Linda Montgomery
Aug 14, 2011 Linda Montgomery rated it it was amazing
If you know anyone (including yourself) who is single, married, separated or divorced, this book is a must read! The greatest writing ever on setting people free to be "whole in Christ" in order to move on into destiny.
Shane Anderson
Jan 25, 2013 Shane Anderson rated it really liked it
Very good insight on marriage and the single life. I would definitely encourage anyone suffering after divorce to read this book. Lot of healing.
Jmes
Awesome read, everyone alive have experience one of these life situation. So when reading u can actually relate to one or more experience.
Kenya
Mar 09, 2010 Kenya rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and recommend it for every single, separated, divorced and even married person. Excellent book!!
Shirley
Great book! It really helped me after my divorce to see myself as a whole and complete individual.
Jessica Lewis
Feb 29, 2012 Jessica Lewis rated it it was amazing
Great book. Both single and married should definitely read this.
Lana
Jul 12, 2010 Lana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
to keep on going! Never doubt myself!
Yvonne
Apr 30, 2013 Yvonne rated it it was amazing
Wow, really enjoyed this book....
Eddie
mind blowing
Annephia proctor
Awesome
Tiki 'Jeanene'
Tiki 'Jeanene' marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Noretta Gatewood
Noretta Gatewood is currently reading it
Shirley Morales
Shirley Morales marked it as to-read
Mark George
Mark George is currently reading it
Raphael Semel
Raphael Semel marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Michele Dotson
Michele Dotson marked it as to-read
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Grace Ruhinda
Grace Ruhinda marked it as to-read
Vanessa Achu
Vanessa Achu rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Nimrod
Nimrod marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
  • Quitting Church: Why the Faithful Are Fleeing and What to Do about It
  • High Cotton
  • Balancing the Christian Life
  • The Seven Levels of Intimacy: The Art of Loving and the Joy of Being Loved
  • Energetic Boundaries: How to Stay Protected and Connected in Work, Love, and Life
  • Growing Up Christian: Have You Taken Ownership of Your Relationship with God?
  • What Could He Be Thinking?: How a Man's Mind Really Works
  • Living Above the Level of Mediocrity
  • Dressed to Kill: A Biblical Approach to Spiritual Warfare and Armor
  • The Family: A Christian Perspective On The Contemporary Home
  • She Calls Me Daddy: Seven Things Every Man Needs to Know About Building a Complete Daughter
  • 7 Simple Choices for a Better Tomorrow