Start by marking “Mark Fitzgerald Presents Tales of Fantasy” as Want to Read:
Mark Fitzgerald Presents Tales of Fantasy

Mark Fitzgerald Presents Tales of Fantasy

Dragons, faeries, dwarves, mystical powers, amazing quests, and epic battles are all brought to life in these tales of fantasy. This collection of gifted wordsmiths spin tales that the bards would be proud to tell over a pint of ale.
Published September 1st 2007 by Kerlak Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about Mark Fitzgerald Presents Tales of Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mark Fitzgerald Presents Tales of Fantasy

SusannaF
Jun 21, 2012 SusannaF rated it liked it
Shelves: anthologies
I love anthologies, but this one was so rife with typos - both grammatical and spelling errors on nearly every page ("poured" for pored, "metal" for mettle, "woden" for wooden, phrases accidentally repeated). It made it hard to get into what I was reading. But here are my opinions of each story:

1. Vengeful Alliance - A dwarf and an elf join forces to build a gun to kill their common enemy. I thought it was pretty bad - no real world development, it just assumes the reader's familiarity with worn
Nick
Aug 05, 2015 Nick rated it liked it
There are some truly great stories in this anthology that must be checked out. But, as it has been pointed out in other reviews, the book is filled with a plethora of errors (e.g. spelling and grammar errors) that is rather painful to see. If these errors would be corrected, I feel that I this anthology would be deserving of a four or five star rating.
Trudy
Apr 05, 2008 Trudy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
I'm very proud of this book as it is the first time a story of mine has been in a book! My story is called "The Spell."
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2015