Start by marking “Cat's Quizzer (Dr.Seuss Classic Collection)” as Want to Read:
Cat's Quizzer (Dr.Seuss Classic Collection)

Cat's Quizzer (Dr.Seuss Classic Collection)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  283 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Are you smarter than Ziggy and Zizzy Zozzfozzel? Get quizzed by the Cat in the Hat in this classic Beginner Book by Dr. Seuss! Do fish sleep with one eye open? What do they call one-eyed eyeglasses? Are snails faster than turtles? How many will you get right? (The Zozzfozzels got them ALL wrong!) Featuring a mixture of picture puzzles, logic tricks, and silly questions, Th ...more
Published September 20th 1990 by HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks (first published 1976)

To ask other readers questions about Cat's Quizzer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat's Quizzer

4 year didn't like the questions, but thought they were tricky.
A book that entirely consists of questions. Some questions have real answers, some not so clearly, all are silly, but a few are pretty clever. The tone is great. As the questions get zanier and multiply, the Cat becomes exhausted. There are plenty of spreads that engage the reader, especially the last challenge to find 100 H's.

Overall, a great independent read.
It's Dr. Seuss! What more can you say? Inspirational, appropriate and fun for any age.
Fantastic book for kids! So imaginative and creative. Easy read that children will find delightful!

Dr. Seuss is always brilliant! His stories and rhymes are fun and entertaining! Some of my all time favorites!! Such a great way to entertain children and get them interested in reading!
Great fun. Just one question though, why is it that Dr. Seuss got it right in this book that bees with a stinger on their behind, but in his other books the bees have stingers on their noses?
Danielle Neldon
This book was very fun to read. It had a variety of fun and weird facts that I can now use to impress people with my wealth of oddball knowledge.
Natalie Pietro
May 20, 2012 Natalie Pietro marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dr-seuss
It's really hard to read a joke book to a infant. I'm hoping once he's 3-4 years old he might understand this book better.
Chris Miller
A book full of trivia and puzzles to exercise the minds of young readers. As imaginative and silly as you would expect.
This is my favorite book!
When I was little I would have my mom read it to me every night!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather the Hillbilly Banjo Queen
I loved this book as a kid, and I still love it. Are you smarter than a Zozzfozzel?
early reading source for children, to learn about asking questions
I hate this book. I hid it so my son won't ask me to read it to him.
Paul Reed
I liked it when it said "are there flash darks when it is light?"
Skylar Burris
My daughter had fun answering these questions, those that she could.
This book was so fun to read with my boys! I loved it!
One of Luke's favorites. He is a huge Seuss fan.
Nov 20, 2013 Kelsie added it
Well I liked this book because I like pictures.
Sarah Sammis
My son read it to me. Proper view soon.
Jeffrey W
Test your Skills!
Jan 27, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-new
Lily Martinez-rios
Lily Martinez-rios marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Bethany marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Anouska Stacey
Anouska Stacey marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Cetro Rostov
Cetro Rostov marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
  • The Boy on Fairfield Street
  • Richard Scarry's Best Rainy Day Book Ever
  • New Junior Cookbook (Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen)
  • Oh say can you say di-no-saur?
  • The Norton Anthology of Children's Literature: The Traditions in English
  • The Nose Book (Bright and Early Books BE-8)
  • Kat Kong
  • I Spy Little Book
  • Oh the Things You Can Do That Are Good for You!
  • Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy!: a touch, skritch, & tickle book
  • Mr. Chatterbox (Mr. Men, #20)
  • Oh, the Places He Went: A Story about Dr. Seuss
  • Dr. Seuss Goes to War: The World War II Editorial Cartoons of Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • The Berenstain Bears on the Moon (Bright & Early Books)
  • Dr. Seuss and Mr. Geisel
  • Earrings!
  • Dr. Seuss's Gertrude McFuzz: Vocal Score
  • Grizzwold
More about Dr. Seuss...
Green Eggs and Ham The Cat in the Hat Oh, The Places You'll Go! How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Lorax