Start by marking “A Girl Named Job” as Want to Read:
A Girl Named Job

A Girl Named Job

4.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A Girl Named Job is a brilliant collection of memories carefully composed which reveals the telltale story of one girl's life, struggles and triumphs. The self written biography relates closely to the streets and the involvement of street life yet takes a turn and ventures off into a wide variety of other areas that gives the reader unlimited entry into the authors private ...more
Paperback
Published by Xlibris Corporation (first published March 27th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Girl Named Job, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Girl Named Job

Marie Antionette
May 12, 2008 Marie Antionette rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who ever felt like giving at oen time or another...
I'm the author so giving it a review would be tacky! I will however say if anyone choose to read this book they will not be disapointed! (Shameless Plug I know....) (^_^)

Oh, and I take back what I said about giving it a review. I put my heart and soul into this book so I have to give it at least 3 stars. (^_^)
The Urban Book Source
Jun 29, 2012 The Urban Book Source rated it really liked it
A Girl Named Job from author Marie Antoinette tells a story of a young girl who within the 407 pages, you will see develop into a young woman who has her eye on the prize.

This authors pens a heart wrenching tale within the pages of her debut. This is a truly a story about beating the odds but more importantly turning negatives into positives. A Girl Named Job doesn’t just tells a story of a young lady from Trenton, New Jersey transforming into a beautiful woman, but she also does not shy away fr
Marie Antionette
A GIRL NAMED JOB- BY: MARIE ANTIONETTE ~ REVIEW

I applaud this author for letting her readers into her inner world and life and you will not be disappointed
Fareeda
Jun 11, 2013 Fareeda rated it really liked it
Pretty good read. I liked the life lessons learned at the end of the book. Good for those who seem to be on a path where second chances seem non existent... It gives hope that second, third, and even fourth chances are given. Also a good reminder for those of us who grew up in similar urban environments, that we could have been been A Girl named Job but with different results. Life is about choices. Choose wisely.
Shara
Shara marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Alisha Burton
Alisha Burton marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Missamanuensis
Missamanuensis marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Kathy Dellaquila
Kathy Dellaquila marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Brandi Phillips
Brandi Phillips marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Jade Adams
Jade Adams marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Bria
Bria marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Lorraine
Lorraine rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Michael Colvin
Michael Colvin rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2013
Fereal
Fereal marked it as to-read
May 09, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2011
Haitianchick14
Haitianchick14 marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2009
Ibrahim
Ibrahim marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2009
Eva Leger
Eva Leger marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2009
Adrienna
Adrienna marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2009
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2009
Author, Julia
Author, Julia marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2008
Nanette Buchanan
Nanette Buchanan marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2008