Start by marking “A Soldier's Secret (The Women of Brambleberry House,#3)” as Want to Read:
A Soldier's Secret (The Women of Brambleberry House,#3)

A Soldier's Secret (The Women of Brambleberry House #3)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  5 reviews
MAN ON A MISSION

To find out who was claiming ownership of the only place he'd ever called home, Harry Maxwell knew he'd have to practice a little deception. So the wounded lieutenant changed his name a little. Altered a few facts. All for a good cause--get in, get the truth, get out.

Until he met the Brambleberry House heir presumptive. Anna Galvez was captivating in ways h
Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #1918, 217 pages
Published August 1st 2008 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about A Soldier's Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Soldier's Secret

Susan
Very emotional book. Max has come to Brambleberry House for two reasons. First, to make sure that the women who inherited it did so honestly. He was worried that they had taken advantage of his sweet great-aunt. Second, he is recovering from injuries received when his helicopter was shot down in Iraq, and the peace of the Oregon Coast is just what he needs. He arrived at the house under an assumed name so that he could get at the truth with no one the wiser.

Anna needs the income from Max's renta
evelyn hamblin
Good read

keeps my interest throughout the whole the whole story did not want to put it down .an not wait for the next story

Very
Char (1RadReader59)
Third story of this series. What a magical love story it is to. It is a short easy read but well worth it & it tells you what happens to Anna & what Abigale had planned for her. It is such an endearing series one you will enjoy reading.
Linda
For a true Harlequin romance, this was a very good story. Anna had a problem picking the right man but when Max showed up, he changed her luck.
Nancy Anderson
Dog as character. Oregon Coast. Nice series.
Entrepreneur (owns two gift stores.)
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Eileen Byrne
Eileen Byrne marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Aug 02, 2014
Sandie Fournier
Sandie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t
More about RaeAnne Thayne...
Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2) Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing #1) Woodrose Mountain (Hope's Crossing,#2) Christmas in Snowflake Canyon (Hope's Crossing, #6) Sweet Laurel Falls (Hope's Crossing, #3)