Start by marking “high on burning photographs #3” as Want to Read:

high on burning photographs #3

4.6 of 5 stars 4.60  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
zine
Published 2008

To ask other readers questions about high on burning photographs #3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about high on burning photographs #3

Skidmarquez
It is difficult for me not to hear Ocean's voice while I read this, because her voice is so characteristic full of humor and self-effacement. I enjoyed this, my first zine reading in over a year.

I found myself laughing at inappropriate moments, but that is probably because I know you.
Timothy
beautiful. totally inspiring. i read it on a Chinatown bus ride this winter and it is exactly the perfect thing to read when you're hurtling down a highway one bleak winter day with a heavy sludgy heart and a gnawing sense of loss. it made my chest hurt to read it straight through. i kept having to stop and write for awhile to get it to quit burning.
Kim
I know this will rule because I love Ocean and she is my best friend but I am waiting for her to send it to me. She will because we are penpalz 4 lyfe!
leah
leah marked it as to-read
May 22, 2011
Valentina
Valentina marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2010
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
May 24, 2009
Candice
Candice marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2009
Five
Five marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2008
Ocean
Apr 03, 2008 Ocean added it  ·  (Review from the author)
ocean capewell used to get in trouble for answering the phone rudely when she was in the middle of writing a story. her parents’ friends were horrified at the snarled, "what??!!", not knowing what they were interrupting, not knowing how hard it is to get started again when you’re interrupted in the midst of inspiration. now she has a cell phone but misses being so completely wrapped up in writing ...more
More about Ocean Capewell...
The Most Beautiful Rot high on burning photographs #2/laminated hearts club Dionne's Story: An Anthology of Poetry and Prose for the Awareness of Violence Against Women