Finders Keepers

Finders Keepers

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  8 reviews
William has got to be one of the craziest young men Angie has ever known. He has never asked her for a date -- she doesn't even know his last name -- yet whenever he shows up he starts talking about their future life together. She decides it is a harmless game, but there is something about William that intrigues her. Where is he coming from?
Unknown Binding, 327 pages
Published January 1st 1996 by Bookcraft

To ask other readers questions about Finders Keepers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finders Keepers

Bridget Barlow
At first look this is just another LDS romance, but it has more depth than usual, or the writing was better, but something is very special about it. I wouldn't call it realistic, but it is fun, and artistic, and has one of my favorite heros of any lds romance (and I have read most of them).

i've probably read it 3 or 4 times and enjoy it just as much every time. If your looking for a quick, feel good read, try it out.
Susan
William woos and courts the girl by mail--very unusual. When Angie meets William on campus, he already knows about her, then he's off to Italy to study painting with a renowned artist. Angie is amazingly caught up into William's world with each gift and letter he writes, but she's dating David and he's there. Excellent advice and wisdom throughout the book for the dating coed.
Kathy McCullough
I have read this book three times! It is a fun love story and I just love the characters and the advice given in the story. Every young adult should read it for some good "courting rules" I love the discription of William's travels and his art work. Unfortunately it is out of print, but the library has 2 copies still in circulation.
Janelle
I don't usually read christian authors but I read this one it is so funny I really loved it and would recomend it to anyone.
Joshlyn
A book from grandma W. I love that she remembers everyone at Christmas!
Eileen Rose
It was so good, I can't remember a thing about it.
Cathy
One of my favorites in my personal library.
Kristen
This is a cute, clever and corky book!
Teri
Teri marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Jessica Joyce
Jessica Joyce marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Pauline Hansen
Pauline Hansen marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Dolly Ollis
Dolly Ollis marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Mother George The Midwife Who Shocked Gray's Lake Cross Currents Mother George the Midwife Who Shocked Grays Lake