Start by marking “Sewing in No Time: 50 Step-by-step Weekend Projects Made Easy” as Want to Read:
Sewing in No Time: 50 Step-by-step Weekend Projects Made Easy

Sewing in No Time: 50 Step-by-step Weekend Projects Made Easy

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  78 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
With basic sewing skills learn to make a simple curtain with a pattern border and a striped duvet to a fabric storage box and a childrens play tent. You are sure to find plenty of ideas to inspire you in every room of your home. Designer style can be achieved at a fraction of the cost. Store-bought soft furnishings can be expensive and the choice is often limited-but with ...more
Published April 1st 2008 by CICO Books (first published February 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Sewing in No Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sewing in No Time

Betsy
Apr 15, 2009 Betsy rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this book: lots of simple projects that I actually want to make. Instructions and diagrams are clear and well written. Would be 5 stars except for one thing: finished project dimensions are not given. Thus, it's hard to know exactly how big the children's tent will be, or the floral rug, etc. Otherwise, great stuff in here! Time frames seem fairly accurate as well (I've made a couple of things so far). Also, it's worth noting that the variety of projects is great, but all for ...more
ياسمين يوسف
Good for beginners and for people who love sewing home supplements
Cindy
Jul 14, 2014 Cindy rated it liked it
Shelves: quilting, sewing
646.2 Ha

Pg. 144 Fabric awning for the deck.

148 Children's teepee
Michelle BF
Oct 26, 2009 Michelle BF rated it really liked it
Good projects (not just blankets but padded hangars, tea cozies, awnings and children's play tents along with door stops). Good colors. Illustrated directions.

Sewing in No Time
Angela
Oct 07, 2013 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice book with lots of helpful ideas and suggestions to make own home furnishings. I've read this books a few times now but not actually attempted to make anything, yet. I will though, I just need to hone my skills on the sewing machine first.
Shannon
Feb 11, 2011 Shannon rated it really liked it
I liked the way the projects in this book were arranged by living area. Nice photos of finished projects and steps along the way. As a beginning sewer, many of the projects were more than I would want to tackle, but there is a nice variety.
Jennie
Jun 16, 2008 Jennie rated it really liked it
Shelves: craft-books
Another fun one with lots of great ideas for projects. I've got my future place decorated already with this one - well, in my head at least!
Trace
Dec 21, 2011 Trace rated it liked it
Shelves: 2010-book-list
I'm hoping that the quick projects will be motivation for me to start some of the lengthier projects I have in mind.
Kimberli
Dec 10, 2011 Kimberli rated it really liked it
Shelves: sewing, ebook-on-ipad
There are some nice ideas in this book. Some good starter projects for my students still getting used to sewing.
BookScout
May 28, 2010 BookScout rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010, crafts
A lot of good projects using illustrations rather than photography, making them easy to follow.
Marwa
Dec 28, 2012 Marwa rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, easy to make projects. Already made a few and will definitely try more in the future.
Barbara Baker
Barbara Baker is currently reading it
Jun 22, 2016
Lulu
Lulu rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2016
Christine Rye
Christine Rye marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Stacy Naylor
Stacy Naylor rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Melanie D Ali
Melanie D Ali rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Alishia Blaine
Alishia Blaine rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
Dawn Fausett
Dawn Fausett rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2016
Shona Mcquistan
Shona Mcquistan marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Agnes
Agnes rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Dolly ♡
Dolly ♡ marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Heidi Scuglia
Heidi Scuglia marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Cindy Coe
Cindy Coe marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
J Crossley
J Crossley marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Johana
Johana marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Allysa
Allysa marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
ReadingRachel
ReadingRachel rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2015