Start by marking “Being a Happy Teenager” as Want to Read:
Being a Happy Teenager

Being a Happy Teenager

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  179 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Do you ever feel, No one understands me! Do you ever wonder, Will I fall in love? Do you ever ask Am I normal? If you answer yes to any of the above, you sound perfectly normal. You will also find this book useful!
Paperback
Published December 7th 2002 by Seashell Publisher (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Being a Happy Teenager, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Being a Happy Teenager

Diemquynh
The book I have read recently and enjoyed was “ Being a happy teenager” by Andrew Matthews. This book had turned many people lives and now it does it again, to me. “ Things that didn’t kill you will make you stronger”
Written in the simple style that makes Andrew Matthews books so popular this book sifts through the many complex issues of being a teenager and presents them in an easy to read and fun way. It really makes sense of a time in life that can be quite confusing.
Being a Happy Teen give
Jessica
menjadi bahagia itu pilihan dari diri sendiri.

untuk mengetahui apakah kamu menyukai hal tersebut, kamu harus memulai terlebih dahulu. nantinya, kamu akan mendapat bonus berupa energi untuk melakukan hal yang akan kamu sukai itu. (bingung yaa, tapi lumayan nangkep)

selalu putar film-film mental yang bersifat positif (tidak hanya sekali dua kali tapi tiap hari), nantinya, hidup kamu akan mengikuti film-film mental yang kamu putar di kepalamu, dan akhirnya hidupmu pun akan jadi di jalan yang positif
Deymi
De mucha ayuda, muy buenos consejos. Lo recomiendo.
Aastha Joshi
This was a book given to me and my younger brother when we were 13 and 10 respectively... Great book and the best part is i remember its lessons till date. will give it to my children to read as well.. thats how much i love this book... A must read for everyone at some point in their life, although teen age years will be the best time... :P to build a solid foundation of right and wrong and everything in between.
Martha Garcia
My mom MADE me read it. It's not bad but it isn't what you want to read for fun either. However this book was the first I read, but it didn't charmed me to keep reading, however it encouraged to buy Eragon, that it's my "official" first book.

What I'm saying, it is not bad in the way that I would hate reading because of it, but it isn't good enough to be the reason you start reading. :P
Natasia Angel
Actually, I'm re-reading it.. It is very good for any teenagers around the world.. Especially those who are depressed a lot..
Mya Kyaw
I don't read self-help books but this book it my life saver. It helps me release stress whenever I re-read it.
Katy
Consejos sobre como superar algunos obstáculos en nuestra adolencencia.
Ginn
Un libro mas de superación personal. Se aprenden varias cosas.
Brenda
I just read a few sample chapters. I will be buying this book!
Inah Casas
Un libro mas de superación personal. Se aprenden varias cosas.
de este ni me acordaba haberlo leido xD
Sanda
nicy nice!
Keshengooi
Keshengooi is currently reading it
Jan 25, 2015
Lyla
Lyla added it
Jan 19, 2015
Wandi Hermanto
Wandi Hermanto marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Tina
Tina added it
Dec 29, 2014
Syam K
Syam K marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
jack
jack added it
Dec 10, 2014
Kym Coulthard
Kym Coulthard marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Indra Saputra
Indra Saputra marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Liz Bautista
Liz Bautista marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Seasons of Life
  • The Big Book of Small Stuff: 100 of the Best Inspirations from Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
  • Kumpulan Cerita Terbaik Miiko! 2
  • Holy Bible: CEV - Contemporary English Version (CEV)
  • Young On Top
  • Honey Money
  • Grammar Girl's 101 Words to Sound Smart
  • Taste Berries for Teens: Inspirational Short Stories and Encouragement on Life, Love, Friendship and Tough Issues
  • Grimm's Fairy Tales (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • Guys Like Girls Who . . .
Being Happy! Follow Your Heart Making Friends Happiness Now! Happiness in a Nutshell