Start by marking “Theology for Today's Catholic: A Handbook, an Introduction to Adult Theological Reflection” as Want to Read:

3.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
All Christians are called to be theologians. We recognize within ourselves an innate hunger coming from God's call to holiness that beckons us constantly to become something more, something greater than what we are at any given moment.
This newest addition to Liguori's ever-popular "Handbook for Today's Catholic" series helps the ordinary contemporary Catholic understand
Published October 6th 2005 by Liguori Publications (first published September 30th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Theology for Today's Catholic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Theology for Today's Catholic

Patrick
Apr 28, 2016 Patrick rated it it was ok
A decent basic overview but not my favorite work of this type. I wouldn't avoid it but I wouldn't really recommend it, either.
Seth Bobbink
Seth Bobbink marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Amy
Amy added it
Dec 16, 2014
Joe Mulvihill
Joe Mulvihill rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Sensibly Catholic
Sensibly Catholic marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Nicolette
Nicolette marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2011
Sabrina Robinson
Sabrina Robinson marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2009
Amicizia
Amicizia rated it really liked it
May 12, 2008
Leslie
Leslie is currently reading it
Apr 01, 2008