Start by marking “Discover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural Intuition” as Want to Read:
Discover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural Intuition

Discover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural Intuition

Intuition and spiritual growth are inherently linked, according to professional psychic and therapist Sherrie Dillard. This groundbreaking guide offers a personalized approach to spiritual development, introducing four different psychic types and revealing how to develop the unique talents of each. Designed for both beginning intuitives and advanced psychics, this book pre ...more
Published March 8th 2008 by Llewellyn Publications (first published March 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Discover Your Psychic Type, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Discover Your Psychic Type

Caitlin Simm
Nov 01, 2015 Caitlin Simm rated it it was amazing
This book was a fantastic book and I found it really interesting. I really enjoyed reading it because Im always very interested in Psychic stuff and I also have dreams and things like that and am kind of psychic to, weather or not anyone would believe me or not. There were parts of each I could relate to especially the spiritual intuitive and how they don't want to go with time and stuff and feel like they don't belong on this planet, although I keep track of time because of life and stuff I pre ...more
Lyn
Nov 15, 2014 Lyn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: writing-interest
There was lots of information that I found useful in my writing and in my personal life. I certainly will be using this book as a go to reference in helping my intuitive side develop more.
Trina
Aug 12, 2014 Trina rated it really liked it
Shelves: spirituality
I enjoyed the majority of it; glad I read it. A little repetitive in parts and some small issues with the language. But informative and thought provoking most of all.
Kristy
Dec 10, 2012 Kristy rated it really liked it
Interested in being psychic? Sherrie Dillard posits that we all have psychic capabilities, they just have to be recognized and developed. She deftly explains the natural talents of the four different types of psychic abilities and provides real life stories of clients she has worked with with these abilities. There are also suggested meditations for getting in touch with your guides - whether you believe those are angels, fairies, animal guides, or spirits of those who have passed on. I found th ...more
Apr 08, 2012 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Very informative and helpful. The only thing that didn't quite work for me was that the meditations were in the book. In order to do them, you have to read it beforehand. For me, I felt like it is easier to listen to recording because I'd tend to forget what step comes next. As far as providing information on the topic though, it certainly explained each of the four types thoroughly.
DreamPacker
Apr 27, 2011 DreamPacker rated it it was ok
Had some good information. I will take a few notes, but basically it's a book I don't particularly want or need in my library. Might be good as an introduction if one doesn't know anything about the subject, but most of it was boring for me. I would have enjoyed it more if the author didn't classify "types", but just stuck to the subject in the title...developing your intuition.
Shoshanna French
Apr 03, 2013 Shoshanna French rated it really liked it
Shelves: intuition
Sherrie Dillard presents an interesting additional perspective to view your intuitive and psychic powers by. I have used the test in this book with clients and taken it myself. I found and continue to find her information very useful. Whether you are a professional psychic or just starting to explore intuition, this book is helpful!
Mary
Feb 20, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: spirituality
Very quick read. It is a great introduction to psychic energy and full of exercises to develop your intuition. It helped me understand what was going on in my brain and really opened my eyes to how psychic energies work.
Jennifer Lyn
Jun 10, 2012 Jennifer Lyn rated it really liked it
Beneficial in understanding what your intuitive strengths are, what to expect, and how to best utilize them.
Garrett Dunnington
I thought this was a pretty good book. I would say that it would work as an introductory text, for sure.
Miranda
Jan 09, 2012 Miranda rated it it was ok
I did get some good info but it took me months to get through this. I had a real difficult time.
Katrina
Mar 23, 2009 Katrina rated it it was ok
Did not hold my attention... Maybe it will at a later date if I try again.
Heather
Oct 21, 2013 Heather rated it it was amazing
What an awesome read! I will read this again and again!
Marla
Apr 21, 2013 Marla rated it really liked it
Shelves: spirituality
this is really good; quiz very helpful
Melly
Aug 19, 2011 Melly added it
so far i'm amazed.
Bhanu
Sep 26, 2013 Bhanu added it
nothing
Pauline
Pauline rated it it was ok
Sep 26, 2016
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Briana Key
Briana Key marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Hazel
Hazel marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2016
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Kari
Kari rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Rachel
Rachel added it
Aug 30, 2016
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Kayla Andrews
Kayla Andrews marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Nathalie Allen
Nathalie Allen marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Shaun
Shaun marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
  • The Element Encyclopedia of 1000 Spells
  • Magic of the Celtic Otherworld: Irish History, Lore & Rituals
  • The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul
  • Spirited: Connect to the Guides All Around You
  • Kindling the Celtic Spirit: Ancient Traditions to Illumine Your Life Through the Seasons
  • How to Meet and Work with Spirit Guides
  • Pendulum Magic for Beginners: Power to Achieve All Goals
  • Real Magic
  • American Indian Secrets of Crystal Healing
  • The Way of Four: Create Elemental Balance in Your Life
  • Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard
Psychic since childhood, Sherrie has been a professional psychic, medium and teacher for over twenty-five years.

Drawing from years of empowering others to develop their intuitive ability, Sherrie wrote her first book the best-selling Discover Your Psychic Type, (Llewellyn Worldwide, 2008 to help others better understand and identify their innate intuition. Business Reed Information said of the bo
More about Sherrie Dillard...