Start by marking “24 Declassified: Chaos Theory ” as Want to Read:
24 Declassified: Chaos Theory

24 Declassified: Chaos Theory (24 Declassified #6)

A brilliant madman dedicated to anarchy has dark plans for the U.S. In twenty-four hours, America will be plunged into chaos—the result of an unthinkable assassination to be carried out flawlessly—and the government has no inkling of the catastrophe that is about to occur.

Only one man can prevent the nightmare: disgraced rogue CTU operative Jack Bauer. But Bauer's been cut
Published May 29th 2007 by HarperEntertainment

To ask other readers questions about 24 Declassified, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24 Declassified

Randall Christopher
Jan 10, 2014 Randall Christopher rated it it was amazing
Thanks to Netflix, this has turned out to be one of my favorite TV shows of all-time, and this book was the first I have read in the Declassified series. The story brought back many of the characters that I grew to love, and made me both miss the show, and also helped add to the excitement of the upcoming reboot. The book was written with the same fast-paced action as the show, and Jack Bauer's legacy lives on, though the plot takes place before the events of the first season. Jack starts out in ...more
Victoria Martinez
Jun 15, 2008 Victoria Martinez rated it did not like it
So far out of all the 24 Declassified books this is my least favorite. I found it very difficult to follow and stay focused on what I was reading. It seemed to end very abruptly in almost the same manner as the way it started. In this book Bauer works almost all by himself on a secret mission that only few know about. In the other books I have read there is more teamwork and it works well. This book just didn't seem to flow right and I found it boring. If anyone is thinking of reading this book ...more
Evan Kirby
Aug 08, 2016 Evan Kirby rated it liked it
Another fine enough '24' novel. There's some interesting stuff with the Christopher Henderson puppetry of a lot of the events, but they never really do anything with it, which is obviously just meant as foreshadowing for the TV show. There's also this UFC plot line that follows a fighter that absolutely goes nowhere that just felt out of place because it never actually ended up tying in with any of the plot lines, except for the climax happening at the event.
Steven Hummer
Aug 07, 2010 Steven Hummer rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
If the 24 books were written by Vince Flynn it would be better. As it is it's not bad but needs improvement.
If you remember in season 5 Christopher Henderson's character is introduced. Henderson is the man who recruited Jack to work at CTU. In the show Jack mentions that the two have a history and that things ended badly between them. This book tells that story.
Levent Mollamustafaoglu
This is a decent "24" book and if expanded, it could have been an interesting season scenario. After the disappointment of "Storm Force" , this was welcome. Jack is close to his TV personality here, although the book still lacks the twists and turns the series (which is very difficult to fit into a short book)

Acceptable quality.
Anja Braun
This was just o.k. to me. I liked it at first and then Jack gets shot in one arm twice then the other arm and he still keeps going. Out of everyone who wants to kill him noone knows how to shoot even when they are right next to him. Kinda of unbelieveable to me!!
Rajat
Apr 05, 2014 Rajat rated it liked it
A fast paced novel which keeps you at the edge all the time. A good read for all those you love the thriller genre. The book does not involve in unnecessary love angles to spoil the fun of the chase, no romantic steam building up anywhere.
Julie
Oct 08, 2011 Julie rated it really liked it
I love the 24 series and this book was good but for once I much prefer the on-screen version. I enjoyed it because I know the characters but I could imagine it being a bit of a tricky read for non-24 fans.
Moody Val
Aug 12, 2013 Moody Val rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite books in the Declassified series. Loved the pace and the continuous action, the twists and turns, the near misses and the drop-your-jaw moments of tension. Absolutely recommend this to all 24 lovers.
Timothy
Jun 01, 2016 Timothy rated it it was amazing
Another spectacular Declassified novel.
I'm glad I chose this one. it was an interesting concept.
The Maverick vs The Anarchist.
I've only read John Whitman's and Marc's declassified novels so far, and I'm In preference to Whitman's.
Stevie
Apr 09, 2016 Stevie rated it liked it
Shelves: 24
good
Lynn
Jul 09, 2016 Lynn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best I've read so far. More Jack less whiney Kim
Patrice
Aug 28, 2007 Patrice rated it it was amazing
this one i liked alot it was kind of confusing kind of like telling two stories at once from a bunch of different perspectives but it was really great...
Elena
Oct 17, 2016 Elena rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
Típica novela sencillita y de acción entretenida perfecta para unos días de vacaciones (para lo que la escogí, vaya, además de que por su tamaño era ideal para llevar de viaje).

Mark
Mark rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2008
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
chad
chad rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2007
Sc Neoh
Sc Neoh rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2013
Geoff
Geoff rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2008
Stephen
Stephen rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2012
Mohamed Al Qassimi
Mohamed Al Qassimi rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2012
Brad Gurgul
Brad Gurgul rated it really liked it
May 28, 2014
Cyber
Cyber rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2014
Oct 03, 2012
Vanessa
Jul 02, 2008 Vanessa rated it really liked it
Shelves: thriller
Jack Bauer in his best crazy mode
Gin
Gin rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Brian Dunham
Brian Dunham rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2008
Sean Farrell
Sean Farrell rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2012
Mike Cunningham
Mike Cunningham rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • 24 Declassified: Operation Hell Gate
  • 24 Declassified: Death Angel
  • Deluge (CSI: New York, #3)
  • Secret Identity (Lost, #2)
  • Signs of Life (Lost, #3)
  • Killing Game (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, #7)
  • Recruited
  • Indiana Jones and the Interior World (Indiana Jones: Prequels #6)
  • Alien Bounty (Sam McCade, #3)
  • Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates (Indiana Jones: Prequels #7)
  • Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs (Indiana Jones: Prequels #10)
  • Precipice (Tweed & Co. #14)
  • Mind Games (Alias)
  • Alias: Shadowed (Prequel Series #12)
  • Tutankhamun: The Last Secret
  • Autopsie
  • Close Quarters: A Michael Vaughn Novel (Alias Prequel Series #6)
  • 4 x 4: vier spannende verhalen van Lee Child

24 Declassified (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • 24 Declassified: Operation Hell Gate
  • Veto Power (24 Declassified, #2)
  • 24 Declassified: Trojan Horse