Start by marking “24 Declassified: Chaos Theory ” as Want to Read:
24 Declassified: Chaos Theory

24 Declassified: Chaos Theory (24 Declassified #6)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  12 reviews
A brilliant madman dedicated to anarchy has dark plans for the U.S. In twenty-four hours, America will be plunged into chaos—the result of an unthinkable assassination to be carried out flawlessly—and the government has no inkling of the catastrophe that is about to occur.

Only one man can prevent the nightmare: disgraced rogue CTU operative Jack Bauer. But Bauer's been cut
Published May 29th 2007 by HarperEntertainment

To ask other readers questions about 24 Declassified, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24 Declassified

Randall Christopher
Thanks to Netflix, this has turned out to be one of my favorite TV shows of all-time, and this book was the first I have read in the Declassified series. The story brought back many of the characters that I grew to love, and made me both miss the show, and also helped add to the excitement of the upcoming reboot. The book was written with the same fast-paced action as the show, and Jack Bauer's legacy lives on, though the plot takes place before the events of the first season. Jack starts out in ...more
Levent Mollamustafaoglu
This is a decent "24" book and if expanded, it could have been an interesting season scenario. After the disappointment of "Storm Force" , this was welcome. Jack is close to his TV personality here, although the book still lacks the twists and turns the series (which is very difficult to fit into a short book)

Acceptable quality.
Rajat
A fast paced novel which keeps you at the edge all the time. A good read for all those you love the thriller genre. The book does not involve in unnecessary love angles to spoil the fun of the chase, no romantic steam building up anywhere.
Victoria Martinez
So far out of all the 24 Declassified books this is my least favorite. I found it very difficult to follow and stay focused on what I was reading. It seemed to end very abruptly in almost the same manner as the way it started. In this book Bauer works almost all by himself on a secret mission that only few know about. In the other books I have read there is more teamwork and it works well. This book just didn't seem to flow right and I found it boring. If anyone is thinking of reading this book ...more
Steven Hummer
If the 24 books were written by Vince Flynn it would be better. As it is it's not bad but needs improvement.
If you remember in season 5 Christopher Henderson's character is introduced. Henderson is the man who recruited Jack to work at CTU. In the show Jack mentions that the two have a history and that things ended badly between them. This book tells that story.
Athena Braun
This was just o.k. to me. I liked it at first and then Jack gets shot in one arm twice then the other arm and he still keeps going. Out of everyone who wants to kill him noone knows how to shoot even when they are right next to him. Kinda of unbelieveable to me!!
Moody Val
This is one of my favorite books in the Declassified series. Loved the pace and the continuous action, the twists and turns, the near misses and the drop-your-jaw moments of tension. Absolutely recommend this to all 24 lovers.
Julie
I love the 24 series and this book was good but for once I much prefer the on-screen version. I enjoyed it because I know the characters but I could imagine it being a bit of a tricky read for non-24 fans.
Vanessa
Jack Bauer in his best crazy mode
Cathy
Sep 09, 2010 Cathy added it
Very Good
Patrice
this one i liked alot it was kind of confusing kind of like telling two stories at once from a bunch of different perspectives but it was really great...
Zoé-lee O'farrell
Zoé-lee O'farrell marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Ross Vincent
Ross Vincent marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Lyzette
Lyzette marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Susan Procell
Susan Procell marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Charles Robert
Charles Robert marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jun 11, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Bryan Michael Colbert
Bryan Michael Colbert marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Nikki Price
Nikki Price marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
  • 24 Declassified: Operation Hell Gate
  • Deluge (CSI: New York, #3)
  • Signs of Life (Lost, #3)
  • Secret Identity (Lost, #2)
  • The Beast of Babylon (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #9)
  • Killing Game (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, #7)
  • Something Borrowed (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #6)
  • The Ripple Effect (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #7)
  • The Roots of Evil (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #4)
  • Recruited
  • The Spear of Destiny (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts, #3)
  • Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs (Indiana Jones: Prequels #10)
  • Indiana Jones and the Sky Pirates (Indiana Jones: Prequels #7)
  • Devil's Garden
  • The Nameless City
  • Indiana Jones and the Unicorn's Legacy (Indiana Jones: Prequels #5)
  • Hydra
  • De macht van Meneer Miller

24 Declassified (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • 24 Declassified: Operation Hell Gate
  • 24 Declassified: Collateral Damage
  • 24 Declassified: Trinity
  • 24 Declassified: Head Shot
  • 24 Declassified: Death Angel
Eaten Alive (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #1) 24 Declassified: Veto Power City of the Dead (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #2) Ghost of the Jedi (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #5) The Nightmare Machine (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #4)